Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102

Thread: mp3car Member of The Month Idea

  1. #91
    Clover Grayscale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNextDoor
    back on topic... please... poll?
    It's an off topic forum sir



    I know i wouldn't win...has anyone noticed i've been out of the loop lately, pretty much disappeared? I read ocassionaly, but I haven't worked on my car computer in forever and haven't been reading much lately. Schools been extremeyl time consuming lately + girls haha...

    I think its a great idea!
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

  2. #92
    Bowel movement jjh221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    not sure yet.
    Posts
    1,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale
    It's an off topic forum sir



    I know i wouldn't win...has anyone noticed i've been out of the loop lately, pretty much disappeared? I read ocassionaly, but I haven't worked on my car computer in forever and haven't been reading much lately. Schools been extremeyl time consuming lately + girls haha...

    I think its a great idea!

    ooooo someones got a girl friend someones got girl friend
    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
    Buy Sell or Trade
    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
    Thank you
    Forex
    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com


  3. #93
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by jjh221
    ooooo someones got a girl friend someones got girl friend
    you reckon hes getting some ana...hehe

  4. #94
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    man girls take up alot of time
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  5. #95
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Monkey
    you reckon hes getting some ana...hehe

    chumba
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  6. #96
    Constant Bitrate blasterguy128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    127
    Well...now that we have sttled are differences.....onto the topic!!

    I was just thinking that if vbulletin has the feature built in, than I am sure they came up with the way to implement the system. Soo now the only problem is getting the Admins to turn it on.

    Should I pm an admin? If so who? Admins please comment if you see this post.


    Scouse: Why do you have to read the (BAe). What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking.

    Edit: Nevermind, I just read your profile. Goodluck with that, I am sure it is a lot of work.
    Mobo= Epia V
    Ram= 640mb
    Ps= m1-atx
    Screen= Lilly 7" ts
    Hd= 40gig
    case= 1/10 scale model of my car (04 Saturn Ion QC)
    soundcard= soundblaster mp3+
    GPS= Holux gm-210

  7. #97
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by blasterguy128
    Well...now that we have sttled are differences.....onto the topic!!

    I was just thinking that if vbulletin has the feature built in, than I am sure they came up with the way to implement the system. Soo now the only problem is getting the Admins to turn it on.

    Should I pm an admin? If so who? Admins please comment if you see this post.


    Scouse: Why do you have to read the (BAe). What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking.

    Edit: Nevermind, I just read your profile. Goodluck with that, I am sure it is a lot of work.
    The admins saw your post. If they like the idea they will implement it. No need to bug them with individual PMs.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  8. #98
    Bowel movement jjh221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    not sure yet.
    Posts
    1,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Monkey
    you reckon hes getting some ana...hehe
    he must bet gettin something, to stay away from all us for so long lol.
    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
    Buy Sell or Trade
    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
    Thank you
    Forex
    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com


  9. #99
    Clover Grayscale's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,549
    lol i said girlS (plural)
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

  10. #100
    Bowel movement jjh221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    not sure yet.
    Posts
    1,645
    oh now... then you are really busy. see ya next winter lol
    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
    Buy Sell or Trade
    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
    Thank you
    Forex
    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 12:36 PM
  2. Growing the MP3Car Community.
    By grepzen in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:28 PM
  3. Security idea - hide the HU
    By jaeger in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 12:17 PM
  4. Opus DC/DC PSU Discount for MP3Car members
    By Skippman in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 05:42 PM
  5. My numpad controlled custom MP3Car software - need your opinions
    By PorscheMP3 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2002, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •