Your Current Car :
used 2001 mitsubishi eclipse spyder convertible.
Clutch going on on the 1st week of owning it.
-some careless ******* opened their door onto my rear quater passenger side... left a nasty little dent.
- basic maintenance needs completed. (plugs, wires, hoses,)
- hidden rust developing. (easy to fix if i get to it before next winter)
- defoggers fell off the read window. wierd...
What have you bought for it? (exclude carputer)
-$840 clutch job
-$600 timing belt change
- air freshners and such....
-kenwood 10" sub with built in amp.
Why did you buy it?
- Always wanted an eclipse.
- Japanese designed.
- nice looking.
- good performance.
What do you like the most about your car?
- Manual shifting.
What do you dislike about your car?
- small boot, very small... no very very small. Really.
- warning lables everywhere. mostly comon scense (all visible ones removed)
Previous and other cars:
- 1992 mitsubishi mirage (sold)
- 1988 chevette (blew its engine)
- 1988 chevy sprint (turbo) ... awesome performance for such a ****ty car, roled twice... started back up and drove home with a flat roof!! some body work and replaced the axels good to go for two more years untill a fuel problem developed. this car was like a ford fiesta... ugly, economical, but really reliable. my fav at the time.
- 1992 geo metro LSI convertible (this car sucked ***!! it was the first i had bought with a loan. what a bad experience)
- 1991 lumina (developed knocking and died later)
- 1998 Nissan sentra (1 owner, awesome and ever lasting.)
- 2003 mitsubishi Lance (still have it)
- 2001 mitsubishi eclipse! ^_^ Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yataaa!!!
Possible Future Cars:
20XX mitsubishi something....
20XX audi something....
zzz z z .....