Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: Holy crap Just played 6 hours of Half Life 2

  1. #31
    Para Laura thanatos106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Miami Beach,FL U.S.A
    Posts
    3,497


    Go for it!

    BTW this is what I'm drinking (1.75 liters of goose *I'm about half way now*)

    Thanatos.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

    Nissan Aux-in MOD


    Quote Originally Posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

  2. #32
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    anyway...shes a loser and writes in "livejournal." I joined so I could see what shes saying to everyone(post's are blocked from nonmembers)...and only have one friend on it....her. so today she wrote:

    I don't really know how to open this up other than saying my usual 'here's my stupid brain trying to form sense out of something, blah blah you don't have to read it'. However, I do ask of you, very politely, if you are going to comment, and I know that you guys are MY FRIENDS so it would see fit to do only the following: but don't make a buttsex comment, or anything related to, please please please. There are times when someone is being serious in passing thought and it is okay to do that, but there are also times when someone is being serious, is upset, and it is not okay to do that. This is one of those times.

    If you haven't noticed, I've not exactly been the most comforting person lately. I find myself in a constant state of irritation lately. The only person that has probably noticed this is Jasper, and that's only because he's the only person who's emotions reflect on my own. No one else really cares - I mean no offense, but when was the last time any of you have honestly wanted to have a serious conversation with me? When have you asked how I was really doing? What about all of your other friends? None of us are as close as we say we are. I don't think this is anyone's fault, hell, I could initiate the conversation, but I don't. It's much easier to smile and nod, look at me, PENIS HAVE SEX WITH ME MASTURBATION! HA HAHA AREN'T WE AMAZING PEOPLE.

    Ugh. ****. I'm sitting here so ****ed and I don't know why. I can't write this anymore. Whatever..

    Look how much I accomplished!!!!
    so I said

    Well, Sam, in all seriousness, I knew you were upset. You dont need to know a person for 3 years to understand their sorrow... I guess I'm that ******* who you were refering too in the quote "PENIS HAVE SEX WITH ME MASTURBATION! HA HAHA AREN'T WE AMAZING PEOPLE." And how can you say jaspers the only one that noticed/cared? I ****in drove to see you every day for the last 2 weeks to help you out. Truth be told, your not a very 'open' person when it comes to your emotions. My commiseration towards you is tremendous, as much as you cant stand me right now. Come on, you told me "You were the only one that was there to listen to me whine last week." and now your trying to say Dan's the only one that cares? *end seriousness* HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAA ****IN YEAH RIGHT *returns to a serious state* most of the reason you were upset last week was because of an altercation between you and Dan. I'm sorry if you look back and realised that you wasted time and whatever else on me. You told me things recently that honestly, scared the living **** out of me. I wish I could help, there is nothing I want more then to help you. You are such an amazing friend and I stopped asking for more, I realised you've been happy for the last 13+ months and 'who the **** do I think I am trying to end that.' Yes. I am an *******. I am a dick. I say the stupidest things. But how dare you say I dont care about you. Sam. Honest to god(not that either of us beleive in him) your all I care about. There isnt another person in the back of my head that I can remotely compare to you. So go ahead...bash my post for being too clicheyed and over-explained. But I know, and I care.
    then her boyfriend said...

    maybe we're all closer than we think...
    hey. everyone got underestimated here. its human kind's second nature to sense the atmosphere and mood of their surroundings and those around them. im sure theres not a single person that i know who knows smai at all that d(id)(oes)nt realize that there (is)(was) something amiss, so stop with this bragging ****. everybody cares, it's not a competition. welcome to stark reality. i thank you more than youll ever know rob, you were there for smai when noone else could be, and yet ive never wanted to stomp someone's throat more than i am inclined towards yours.
    she then said
    In response to Dan: No response needed. I'm just afraid of your response sometimes to things. You know our looping conversations and blah blah blah, but yeah. I know there's a lott gone on that you aren't really clear on.. we'll talk over tea sometime. Hahaha. Keep reading..

    In response to Rob: Again, okay, what the ****. You don't realize the position that you are putting people in right now. Yes, you did help me when no one else was there. But so has EVERY OTHER PERSON that's posted, even Jake in a weird way, and I'm not even that great friends with him. That's not to say anything against you, or that your help wasn't wanted or needed, but you can't compare one friendship to another. The entire meaning of FRIENDSHIP would be gone. I didn't say that Jasper was the only one that 'cared', I said that his emotions were the only ones that reflected on my own. You came into Jasper/my relationship at a rough patch, because not all relationships stay happy lovey joy all the time, they can't all be perfect, it's not possible. Guess what, you don't know him, I don't tell you stories about him, you've never seen how we are together. You always try to make him look bad to make yourself look better. So OF COURSE I'm going to defend him. He's my home, he's all I know.
    so of coarse. like the soap opera's go....drove to her house and we got into a huge huge fight... then Dan left his house and was going to be there in...5 minutes. so I didnt want to fight that little ****, I'd kick his ***. wasnt worth it... then she called and was like "im sorry, i didnt mean anything i said...you mean so much more to me then dan does..." and I said something along the lines of "**** you, I have nothing to say to you"

  3. #33
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    smai is sam's nickname.

  4. #34
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    neat story. right? arguing like 12 year olds...

  5. #35
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    then she said

    "So if you're going to not ******* talk to me because.. OH WAIT, THERE ISN'T EVEN A REASON, YOU ARE JUST TAKING THINGS TO THE EXTREME. Then fine. Fine fine fine. I don't even know what else to say. I think I left a lot of things unanswered, but i dont even care anymore..."

  6. #36
    Para Laura thanatos106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Miami Beach,FL U.S.A
    Posts
    3,497
    ****!!

    She is like those gals that want you to be sorry about them (is just my point of view... don't want to get in to a fight with you )

    Well my GF is the oposite.... she is crazy, and after been with her for 9 years I don't see myself without her. :craying: nah

    Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

    Nissan Aux-in MOD


    Quote Originally Posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

  7. #37
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273

  8. #38
    Para Laura thanatos106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Miami Beach,FL U.S.A
    Posts
    3,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Escalade182
    then she said

    "So if you're going to not ******* talk to me because.. OH WAIT, THERE ISN'T EVEN A REASON, YOU ARE JUST TAKING THINGS TO THE EXTREME. Then fine. Fine fine fine. I don't even know what else to say. I think I left a lot of things unanswered, but i dont even care anymore..."


    This looks like the well known "I fake to be mad with him and then he will forget that he is the one ****ed off".

    Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

    Nissan Aux-in MOD


    Quote Originally Posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

  9. #39
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos106
    ****!!

    She is like those gals that want you to be sorry about them (is just my point of view... don't want to get in to a fight with you )

    Well my GF is the oposite.... she is crazy, and after been with her for 9 years I don't see myself without her. :craying: nah

    Thanatos.
    no, your right. she is. shes and attention slut. just like my pitbull. shes pretty crazy too....oftenly talks about masterbation and how she doesnt think we exsist at all. my last girlfriend was a 4 year relationship. after a while you just like the comfort of knowing there will always be someone there for you... but I couldnt really take it anymore. its like chewing on a peice of gum for a really long time. the flavors gone but you hate to spit it out... well I'm happy for you for finding someone that you can put up with for so long. I could only wish for one that doesnt talk back! my pitbull would make the perfect girlfriend, if she ****es you off....put her in the crate. feed her at 6:00....dont take her anywhere...walk her on a chokecollar...she has 10 nipples...and she eats squirrels... too bad shes a dog. and no im not a pervert.

  10. #40
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    oh, and you dont have to buy her a tiffany ring. a simple...raw hide satisfies her. and keeps her busy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HOLY CRAP.....this is insane
    By cadence117 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 07:37 PM
  2. Holy Crap A Shelf Just Fell On Me
    By will1384 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 04:12 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 06:16 PM
  4. Holy Crap - why to get a DC-DC for laptop
    By KyleYankan in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 01:45 AM
  5. HOLY CRAP! Inverter cause a battery acid leak???
    By fondoo in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 12:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •