Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 92

Thread: Scion XB or Chrysler 300 Base Model?

  1. #21
    The Lavender Tie Just
    Made It Obvious
    Rafster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,083
    Quote Originally Posted by lgbr
    Most importantly, the floors are plastic, so that I can wash out the spooge stains I got from my shagfest when I took all the seats down and made one giant bed out of the interior

    Dreaming are we.....?


    Peace,

    Rafster

  2. #22
    Raw Wave shotgunefx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenko
    "My Eclipse was built in a Chrysler plant"
    No, no it wasnt. It was built in Normal , Illinios in a mitsubishi factory by US UAW workers. DSM (Diamond Star Motors) was a joint venture between Mitsubishi and Chrysler; Your Mitsubishi Eclipse (and mine) were built side by side along with Eagle Talons (and prior to 1995 Plymouth Lazers) in the same factory.
    NOGAF, but so was my chrylser

    Back to the original poster:
    the XB (****Box) is by far the ugliest and most retarded car EVER it narrowly beats out the Element for the ghey-est ride ever.

    Get a nice used car or something Im sure you can find something in your price range better then either option you posted.
    I think the XB is hideous from a styling point of view. Looks like two boxes with wheels. The only thing remotely attractive is the multitude of options from the factory.

  3. #23
    Emo
    Emo is offline
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorcity
    Ok, I will.
    The Scion has to be in the top 3 of the fugliest ****box rides ever sold in this country.
    When you say "Scion", what are you really saying? Scion xA, xB or tC? because last time I checked I've gotten nothing but compliments on my tC

  4. #24
    Neither darque nor pervert DarquePervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    13,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Emo
    When you say "Scion", what are you really saying? Scion xA, xB or tC? because last time I checked I've gotten nothing but compliments on my tC
    Did you actually read the thread?
    The OP was talking about a Scion xB.

    I gotta agree witht he general consensus, however. I threw out my opinion based SOLELY on reliability and fuel efficiency, not styling or ease of installation. A PC install will be as easy as you make it, regardless of the vehicle.

    I wouldn't get a Scion xB because I don't like driving a friggin' billboard on wheels.
    I wouldn't get a base model 300 because the HP/weight ratio would make it like driving a marshmallow.

    The base 300 is $24,200. The Scion xB is $15,370. Both have automatic.
    That's a $9,000 difference.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

  5. #25
    Low Bitrate hookid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    81
    Well if this will help anyone, i want a car with tons of space inside from like $16k-$25k. So since some of you say i shouldn't get either....what do you suggest i get instead? I need a car thats cheap to repair if it broke also, thats why i wasn't getting into bmw's and audi's, or things like that. It can be used, or new. But i want it to have fairly good gas milage, so not a hummer!

    2006 Toyota RAV4.....?

  6. #26
    Mo' Programming Mo' Problems
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Sonicxtacy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,114
    Blog Entries
    49
    please dont get the base 300. that car is probably slower than xb. RWD cars with no power suck ***.

  7. #27
    Raw Wave shotgunefx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicxtacy02
    please dont get the base 300. that car is probably slower than xb. RWD cars with no power suck ***.
    Like my old 1980 dodge st regis with a straight six?

    The thing ran great, was super comfortable, hella ugly and built like a tank.

  8. #28
    MySQL Error Scouse Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    9,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafster
    Maaaaan,

    Somone got out of bed on the wrong side today....

    Peace,

    Rafster
    maybe that fat room mate was blocking the other side of the bed and all snuggled up to him and stealing the sheets!

  9. #29
    Low Bitrate hookid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    81
    What about the 2006 Toyota RAV4, 0-60 in 7.1 , and its 21% bigger than the 2005 model, even better. Good gas too

  10. #30
    Banned Motorcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by Emo
    When you say "Scion", what are you really saying? Scion xA, xB or tC? because last time I checked I've gotten nothing but compliments on my tC
    xb, as that was the vehicle referenced by the OP

Similar Threads

  1. Scion XB everything in dash
    By dazd&confuzd in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:43 PM
  2. 2006 Scion xB
    By vairu in forum Worklogs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 03:16 PM
  3. Chrysler 300 -- need aftermarket headunit?
    By mikemccoy in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 08:05 PM
  4. Lilliput to M1-ATX to Scion xB
    By joecross98 in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 03:00 AM
  5. My Chrysler 300 Install
    By rb_selectblend in forum Fabrication
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 05:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •