Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: OMFG L33t3Rs R0X0R LOL

  1. #1
    FLAC sdashiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Floreeda
    Posts
    1,084

    OMFG L33t3Rs R0X0R LOL

    wow.

    There's lots of ways to describe this video, Strange, Scary, "WTF?!!" This video is about some 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live, and forgetting to turn his Headset off.


    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52098207965240
    (0.0%-) starting over
    iPad 3G 64GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL10W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

  2. #2
    Constant Bitrate TyBong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rhinelander, Wi
    Posts
    124
    haha dumbass
    MORE COWBELL.

  3. #3
    Jesus Freak antimatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,545
    kids these days
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

  4. #4
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    repost from the vids thread. Dang funny though.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  5. #5
    Neither darque nor pervert DarquePervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    13,949
    That kid needs to be smacked HARD.
    I'd yank the ****in' power cord out of the wall.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

  6. #6
    Raw Wave BoyNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Walden, NY
    Posts
    2,115
    oh boy... that boy needs to learn some respect... i'd be the first parent to send my kid off to boot camp if he would be like that... although i wouldn't let things go this far... I'm from europe. And i'm not raised like this... If i were to ever talk to my mom like this, i'd be banned from air for an hour... no breathing son... no breathing for you It's just sad what this culture has become to... or was it like this all the time? I mean it's really sad that a kid can control the parent... Not in our house... Geez that stupid kid...

  7. #7
    Banned Motorcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNextDoor
    oh boy... that boy needs to learn some respect... i'd be the first parent to send my kid off to boot camp if he would be like that... although i wouldn't let things go this far... I'm from europe. And i'm not raised like this... If i were to ever talk to my mom like this, i'd be banned from air for an hour... no breathing son... no breathing for you It's just sad what this culture has become to... or was it like this all the time? I mean it's really sad that a kid can control the parent... Not in our house... Geez that stupid kid...
    Amen. When I was groing up, I would have met the business end of my dad's hand, or shoe if I even thought about talking in such a manner.
    Problem is, parents today just don't care. Wake up parents, tommorow's leaders are today's children.

  8. #8
    Banned Motorcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by DarquePervert
    I'd yank the ****in' power cord out of the wall.
    Then I would wrap it tightly around the mother's neck for being a looser. Then, on to sonny boy for a beating like he never new. Damn bastard, who the **** does he think he is talking to his mom that way. Stupid mother should realize that she brought that spawn of satan into this would and she can damn well take him out of it.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator xBrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorcity
    Then I would wrap it tightly around the mother's neck for being a looser. Then, on to sonny boy for a beating like he never new. Damn bastard, who the **** does he think he is talking to his mom that way. Stupid mother should realize that she brought that spawn of satan into this would and she can damn well take him out of it.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

  10. #10
    FLAC PatO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Afton MN
    Posts
    1,120
    You're messing me up!
    http://www.jeepmp3.com/
    CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
    Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Uncomfortable XBOX controller problem
    By Escalade182 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 01:13 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 03:51 AM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 06:04 PM
  4. The Ultimate UK Meet?
    By Jamez_Warner in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 03:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •