Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: DooM

  1. #1
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294

    DooM

    So I finally saw DooM.. I liked it and it reminded me of the Resident Evil films, so I was wondering if y'all have any suggestions for any more good movies along the DooM and Resident Evil lines..

    Thx

  2. #2
    Raw Wave BoyNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Walden, NY
    Posts
    2,115
    having a bad period in your life? I just watched Wallace and Gromit the where rabbit, and i laughed my *** off. My wife loved it too... I'm into those kind of movies now-a-days...

  3. #3
    Variable Bitrate will1384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Jefferson, AR U.S.A
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by tj!2k4
    So I finally saw DooM.. I liked it and it reminded me of the Resident Evil films, so I was wondering if y'all have any suggestions for any more good movies along the DooM and Resident Evil lines..

    Thx
    I thought it was a lame hack of a kids movie - they cut any
    demon, evil stuff out to make the bible thumpers happy, sad
    just sad, DAMN YOU how many more moves have to be f_cked
    up by you retards

    I have played Doom ever since it was first out and also Quake
    - It came out in the early 1990s,

    Without demons from Hell, Doom is little more than a lame kids movie

  4. #4
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNextDoor
    having a bad period in your life? I just watched Wallace and Gromit the where rabbit, and i laughed my *** off. My wife loved it too... I'm into those kind of movies now-a-days...
    lol, no, I like horror movies.. We'll see about Wallace and Gromit, plan on watching it soon. So many movies, so little time. lol

  5. #5
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by will1384
    I thought it was a lame hack of a kids movie - they cut any
    demon, evil stuff out to make the bible thumpers happy, sad
    just sad, DAMN YOU how many more moves have to be f_cked
    up by you retards

    I have played Doom ever since it was first out and also Quake
    - It came out in the early 1990s,

    Without demons from Hell, Doom is little more than a lame kids movie
    Yah it wasn't true-to-the-game, but I still enjoyed it.

    Of all the posters here I'd expect you to be able to suggest a few good zombie movies.. (I've had my fill of cheezy B zombie movies for the time being.)

  6. #6
    Maximum Bitrate tom2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Sharon, PA
    Posts
    507
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.


    That just cracks me up!
    So far:
    M10000 Nehemiah, 1Gb RAM, Opus 90w PS, Buffalo Tech WLI2-USB2-G54, 160 Gb HDD, GlobalSat BU-353 GPS, iGuidance, Zippy EL-610, Panasonic CW8123B Slim Slot CDRW/DVD, 10" Lilliput, Sony XA-300, Sony CDX-MP30 Head, OBD-II

  7. #7
    Raw Wave BoyNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Walden, NY
    Posts
    2,115
    Lol

  8. #8
    Variable Bitrate will1384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Jefferson, AR U.S.A
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by tj!2k4
    Yah it wasn't true-to-the-game, but I still enjoyed it.

    Of all the posters here I'd expect you to be able to suggest a few good zombie movies.. (I've had my fill of cheezy B zombie movies for the time being.)

    I liked the "Re-Animator" movies when I was a little kid,
    and the "Dawn of the Dead" movies, "Shaun of the Dead"
    was also good , "Braindead / Dead Alive " and "Evil Dead"
    movies were good , "Idle Hands" was funny , "Night of the Creeps"
    and "Night of the Living Dead" were ok , the "Pet Sematary" movies
    were good also, so was "Day of the Dead"

  9. #9
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Re-Animator - will check it out
    Dawn of the Dead - original scared the **** out of me as a kid
    Shaun of the Dead - funny, I liked it
    Braindead / Dead Alive - I file this in the cheez category, coincidentally an early Peter Jackson film
    Idle Hands - don't remember this one
    Night of the Creeps - classic
    Night of the Living Dead - classic
    Pet Sematary - time to revisit
    Day of the Dead - classic, looks like a remake is in the works

    Although the infected in "28 Days Later" technically aren't zombies, it's another great addition in the zombie-esque lineup..

  10. #10
    FLAC NiN^_^NiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Australia, Melbourne
    Posts
    1,230
    I recomend Evil dead good horror movie

    Then get evil dead 2 and 3 for a laugh they are great

    Also Body snatchers and Dark angel were good altho body snatchers isn't that much of a horror and dark angel is more of a dark action type movie.
    CarPC Status:
    GPS: 99%
    Hardware: 99%
    Software: 92%
    Case Install: 99.9%
    Dash Install: 100%
    Car Install: 72%

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 04:34 AM
  2. ¿¡STFU Doom on an iPod!?
    By sdashiki in forum MacCar
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 03:30 PM
  3. name of an old rock song
    By f250crewcab in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 04:28 AM
  4. Maxima of Doom
    By ShinkunoNamida in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 10:43 AM
  5. Maxima of Doom... doomed?
    By ShinkunoNamida in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2002, 02:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •