Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: What happened to the panty pulling thread?

  1. #21
    Maximum Bitrate JimmyFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    735

    Chris: Are you a fake pervert or a real one?

    Doesn't matter whether it is fake or not, if some pervert gets caught doing it and says he got the idea from mp3Car.com, a lawsuit could shut down a site like this. There is no justifiable place for that kind of thing here.
    ~Jimmy

  2. #22
    FLAC Spaghetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Spagcave, in da UK Today's phrase: J'aime Alizee
    Posts
    1,716
    Lawsuits??
    In da club....

    ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Bunny's first poo
    __ U

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFitz
    Doesn't matter whether it is fake or not, if some pervert gets caught doing it and says he got the idea from mp3Car.com, a lawsuit could shut down a site like this. There is no justifiable place for that kind of thing here.

    Sue mp3car.com?

    Might aswell kill a few innocents after watching a horror movie and sue the producer for giving the ideas, Im sure there be more money to gain from that.

    WTF

  4. #24
    Super Moderator. If my typing sucks it's probably because I'm driving.... turbocad6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,234
    ask eminem or marilyn manson about that

  5. #25
    Raw Wave shotgunefx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris31
    Relax peeps, the CLIP IS FAKE.

    I wont post it otherwise.

    What is it about Japanese women that people around the world are ready to believe just about any outrageous hoax about them that some knucklehead throws together and posts on the Internet? The hoaxes are easy to spot, because they always have a sexual theme that is touted as “the latest craze in Japan,” and they are always accompanied by Photo Shopped images claiming to be “proof.”

    http://japundit.com/archives/2005/07/10/853/

    dohhh
    Again maybe it's not the same vid I saw, but the one I saw seemed real. I never thought it was an epidemic, just two assholes.

    It doesn't sound too far fetched when you hear about the level of harassment on subways and what not in Japan.

    As an example, This news story is only hours old.

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunefx
    Again maybe it's not the same vid I saw, but the one I saw seemed real. I never thought it was an epidemic, just two assholes.

    It doesn't sound too far fetched when you hear about the level of harassment on subways and what not in Japan.

    As an example, This news story is only hours old.
    What they do is just in their nature and it cant really be compared. Do that to a typical whinny westernised girls, where the only thing they can think of is to sue everyones ***. True the japaneese are going abit too far but to them its probably still acceptable. You look at their game show, to us its a torture, to them its just all fun and everyone is having a laugh.

    Harassment in the subways? I dont know but I get a feeling its all exagerations. The amount of harrasement/rape in UK or US is probably far more, Ill say its wrong to take all those news as a gospel.

  7. #27
    MySQL Error jcdillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    4,043
    I think if the link got deleted, then all these bikini and shaking breasts avatars need to be deleted as well, I mean I like tits as much as the next guy, but if I want to see them then i'm going to go to the place to see them, not on the place that I am coming to look at car computer information.
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  8. #28
    Super Moderator. If my typing sucks it's probably because I'm driving.... turbocad6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,234
    it's one thing to like tit's, it's another to have them all over a tech website crammed in your face on every page..... personally it doesn't affect me all that much, but it would be nicer if they weren't there.... picture one of my customers coming into my office & seeing bouncing tit's on my computer screen, or pussies flashing by..... kinda gives the wrong impression of what I'm doing in my office

    I shut down my mp3car window whenever someone is coming when I can, but it really isn't apropriate..... I'm surprised it got to this point actually, I guess censorship is a touchy issue......

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdillin
    I think if the link got deleted, then all these bikini and shaking breasts avatars need to be deleted as well, I mean I like tits as much as the next guy, but if I want to see them then i'm going to go to the place to see them, not on the place that I am coming to look at car computer information.
    The problem with the avatars is that they are pemanently shown. Its not just that, so many members here have that sort of pics, so whatever page you click on you be presented with a pussy atleast.

    With the link I posted, true, maybe they deleted it for moral reason. For every vistors thats just up to them if they want to click on it or not, at least I didnt force it to be displayed on the screen.

    Dont get me wrong, I have no problems with those avatars but I think the mods need to clean up whats should be cleaned up first.

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,736
    Quote Originally Posted by turbocad6
    it's one thing to like tit's, it's another to have them all over a tech website crammed in your face on every page..... personally it doesn't affect me all that much, but it would be nicer if they weren't there.... picture one of my customers coming into my office & seeing bouncing tit's on my computer screen, or pussies flashing by..... kinda gives the wrong impression of what I'm doing in my office

    I shut down my mp3car window whenever someone is coming when I can, but it really isn't apropriate..... I'm surprised it got to this point actually, I guess censorship is a touchy issue......

    Agreed, I sometimes leave the page open and I dont know whos gonna come in the office and see all those pussies. As for someone gonna say well you are not supposed to be browsing the net while at work...thats BS cause some work allows you to get into site as long as its tehnical and can be work related.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to the LCD backlight upgrade thread?
    By chargin in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 06:43 PM
  2. What happened to the CHeck this *** thread???
    By cdevelasco in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 10:30 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 11:35 AM
  4. What ever happened to..
    By cadence117 in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 11:06 PM
  5. Missing thread?
    By pip in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 12:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •