too rightOriginally Posted by UnsanePyro
true, you can say all you want in a 10 second gif
cut this guy some slack he gave it a shot ..
What do you mean by that?Originally Posted by UnsanePyro
All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.Digital-Car UK|
so guys i was thinking, do these really work? after Odyssey told me how he manage to add an inch i kinda got interested..
CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you
Originally Posted by Motoko
They work in some way. Just dont over do it else you can burst some of your blood vessels.
I made one myself just out of interest
Heres the stuff Ive used
1) Empty sealant tube, heat the hole inside out so it dont dig in your flesh. Similiar to those rolled out exhaust pipe . Line it with some rubber if you want.
2) An aquarium air pump, modified to suck air, not blow air.
3) Low vaccum guage, as the one used in car for diagnostic.
4) Some screen washer tubing.
5) Just join them all up and you are done
I guess you can also use a vaccum cleaner
And scouse hasn't even got here yet.