3 minutes with a pressure washer will fix the inside of that car.Originally Posted by Legarcondemerde
Originally Posted by EsKALad
yea i can relate homie, momz is crazy
So will 3 minutes with a zippo.Originally Posted by Jammer
There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. -- Frank Zappa
3 minutes with a zippo to the owner, then 3 minutes to them with a pressure washer...maybe I should just stop there.
I think a fire hose would be better suited for the job.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Kenwood X790 x/ iP500 Ipod Interface
Elemental Designs 13Kv.2 D2
CDT ES-620 (omg yayay!!!1)
3 minutes with a coathanger to the owner would do the trick...
Whenever I need an ego boost, I take my car in to get something looked at or fixed. An hour later, the highschool kid who did the work usually walks up to me with wide eyes and asks what the hardwired computer is doing there and why I have a flat panel monitor on my dash.
One older service guy came up to me (5 minutes after dropping the car off) and asked where the gear shift was! I replied "It's under the LCD - you have to lift up the LCD to see it". HA HA!!!
I did network support for student housing back in college. I have seen some nasty *** stuff....and just other dumb stuff. Here’s the top 5. I'll leave the best for last
first off.....I worked for the school......so these people would put in tickets....saying their internet was out...so I’d come and troubleshoot the issue....and fix it.....no matter how in depth it got.
1. Call, schedule appointment. Walk into the room......there’s a bong sitting right in front of the monitor.....and a nice bowl full of weed sitting right there (ok....so I didn’t turn them in....but she didn’t know that I wouldn’t.....wtf!?....this is school employee......in campus housing)
2. This girl is a nursing major......she should know a little about hygiene. I go into the room to troubleshoot her issue. Room wreaks of the smell of feet.....the worse I've ever smelled.....I wanted to gag sooooooooooooo bad. The room resembled the picture of the minivan with the car seat. The port is out, so I called a co-worker who was down in the server room to check the switch status. As soon as the phone gets to my ear I feel this sticky **** on the side of my face. The phone was covered with the most disgusting **** I've ever touched. It looked like earwax/ dried soda.
3. ....this will just be a list of random things I've seen.....not uncommon. Guy and girl are covered with sweat in the room....and hair is ruffled when I come to the door........with out no alcohol policy cans of beer all over the place that they do not clean up before I show..........girls getting changed in the room while I’m working on the pc.......the worst are the fat girl flirts
4. This ****** missed like 6 appointments. Wont answer his phone, but keeps filling out tickets.....even complains to me boss. I go to knock on his door while I'm doing my rounds no answer. I pound on the door....no answer. Wiggle the knob...its locked. So I'm leaving. And I pass this kid in the hall. I turn and watch to see where he goes. He goes right for the room. He was a weird looking ************. He was in a hurry. I chase after him from the other end of the hall. He slams the door basically right in my face. I knock on the door. Nothing. I pound on the door. Nothing. I twist the door knob. Its UNLOCKED!! I go into the main room and say "hello! IT! <kids name>" nothing. I'm like wtf!!! I go and knock on the kids door which is shut.
And in a panicked sound he says "HELLO!?!?"
And I say "IT"
He says "One Minute!"
15 seconds go by....He opens the door, pushes his glasses back up his nose, with a look on his face, as if he was surprised to see me. I'm like "you have a problem with your internet?"
He explains the situation...he’s dual booting 2000 and XP. XP connects, 2000 doesn’t. He boots up his computer and selects 2000 from the boot loader. I notice its missing the NIC driver. No problem, I'll download it in XP and save it to the HDD....and retrieve it with 2000 and explain this to the kid. He replied that he didn’t even think of this.....****in idiot. I reboot go into XP. Open the browser....and 2 porn popups come up....and his homepage is a pornsite.
Weird kid: dorky half snort "that’s not the problem"
I turn back to the monitor and look down at my hand....only to see a balled up wad of tissues right next to the mouse pad......
Me: "sick!, you fix it!" and left.....
5. After about 12 service calls in a row.....I’m just flying through these things (virus outbreak...sasser), I go to this guy’s computer. Its giving me a little trouble...it was a bit of a slower system...and was taking a while.
I glance down....and I see girl's uggs on the floor.....then I see a little bit of movement behind me where the bed is. Now...the guy was out in the main living area....I turn my head around and see a girls hand holding the bedsheet over her head. I look on the floor....I see her bra, underwear...shirt and pants. The dude left his naked gf in the room with me....and I was there 5 minutes before I realized it.
Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
My work log
LOL!!!!! Man, after being in a dorm my first year of undergrad nothing surprises me anymore.
And then?????Originally Posted by Peoples
I worked at a computer repair shop during college and got a machine in with a beautiful naked woman on the desktop. Not a big deal, but most people remove those images before dropping their machines off. I fixed it and phoned the guy to come by and pick it up.
The next day someone stops by and asks for the computer. I walk out to the front desk and it's the girl on the desktop! Keeping my composure during that "transaction" was one of the most difficult things I've ever done!
I was installing an amp for a man. I find a stack of pictures in the trunk with this guy and like 4 other women... Naked. The great part is that his wife came in with him when he paid.