View Poll Results: Do You believe in Evolution of Creation?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Creation

    12 30.77%
  • Evolution

    27 69.23%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: Do You believe in Evolution of Creation?

  1. #31
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,619
    Quote Originally Posted by got2liv4him
    God is in no need of a creator. You can not look at God as if He is some sort of super man that resides in heaven. That question is bound in the belief that God isn't truly God just a bigger man.

    It doesn't matter what God is. It still had to be created somehow.

    Now if it was created by some other thing, you are still back at the question of what created the thing that created God.

    However if you say It (God) just is, then man could have become because of just is.

  2. #32
    Low Bitrate got2liv4him's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gonzales, LA
    Posts
    87
    the point is God is not a man... you are putting the same constraint on God (need of a Creator) that man has... bad argument
    Kimi ga kawareba, Seikaimo kawaru!

  3. #33
    Bowel movement jjh221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    not sure yet.
    Posts
    1,645
    god created man through evolution.
    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
    Buy Sell or Trade
    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
    Thank you
    Forex
    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com


  4. #34
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,619
    Quote Originally Posted by got2liv4him
    the point is God is not a man... you are putting the same constraint on God (need of a Creator) that man has... bad argument
    Not at all. Whatever it is had to come about by some means. If it evolved from something else, what created that something else or how did that evolve.


    Basically it's like what came first, chicken or the egg?

  5. #35
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    81
    As I was reinformed today, Homer Simpson has already proven that god doesnt exist with some crazy formula's and algorithms, which he then gave to ned flanders (and the rest of springfield through windshield fliers!)
    Hey Laserlips, your momma was a snowblower!!

  6. #36
    Low Bitrate got2liv4him's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gonzales, LA
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by jjh221
    god created man through evolution.
    Prove it
    Kimi ga kawareba, Seikaimo kawaru!

  7. #37
    Low Bitrate got2liv4him's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gonzales, LA
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer
    Not at all. Whatever it is had to come about by some means. If it evolved from something else, what created that something else or how did that evolve.


    Basically it's like what came first, chicken or the egg?
    Only because you are making it that way.
    Kimi ga kawareba, Seikaimo kawaru!

  8. #38
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,619
    Yeah, it was me who made god the chicken and man the egg.









    or









    was it the other way round.







    It was soooooo long ago I can't remember.

  9. #39
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by got2liv4him
    the point is God is not a man... you are putting the same constraint on God (need of a Creator) that man has... bad argument
    ok....so things exists because they were created......but the question is by who? your answer is the creator?.....i'm sorry but if thing exist because they were created.....and the creator is a thing, then something created the creator

  10. #40
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    following your train of thought.

    How do peeps (those marshmellow things you get on easter) exits? Because they were created.

    Well, if they were created, then we must conclude that the creator just exists, and therefore is a supreme being. So if peeps come from mexico, then all who live in mexico are creators.....supermen.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ah Finally...2003 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII CarPC
    By smanders in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 09:24 PM
  2. Skin creation in Macromedia Fireworks???
    By hooley in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 05:20 AM
  3. Getting started in software creation....
    By Erock in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 06:41 PM
  4. 2004 Evolution VIII (Possability)
    By nFiniteTuning in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 10:59 PM
  5. CarPC in lancer evolution ideas. (longish)
    By Akirasoft in forum Newbie
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 12:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •