Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: what type of epoxy\glue?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005

    what type of epoxy\glue?

    I need some suggestions for PERMANENT installation.

    I need to know what would be the best appropriate long-term epoxy\glue suggestion to apply to the underside of a vehicle's main frame to attach steel wire onto for holding up LED lights.

    I also need suggestion for doing the same thing for the wheel wells as well.(i do not know if you can use the same glue, that's why i asked this too).

    I dont know what to use but i know what i need.
    I need an epoxy in gel form because all work is done vertically so cannot have any "dripping" epoxy at all. I just do not know what to use.

    Again, i need something that will last for a LONG time. Resistant to solvents, water, ice, salt, dirt, oil, grease, etc...

  2. #2
    Banned Motorcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Detroit, MI
    IF you are attaching metal wire to metal on the vehicle, then use JB-Weld.

Similar Threads

  1. HQCT Module (new thread following HU RDS/RDBS)
    By racemier in forum Hardware Development
    Replies: 1271
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. Super - Xenarc Connector type question.
    By canadiandream in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 01:27 AM
  3. PCMCIA Extension - Type 3 to Type 2
    By ukchris in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 12:13 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 04:09 AM
  5. Bug Reports
    By frodobaggins in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 01:25 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts