OpenMobile is constantly rolling out new features and refining existing ones. Some of those features get a lot of attention and others fly by under the radar. In order to highlight some of these features as well as the potential projects and ideas that could take advantage of them, we bring you The Innovation Vault.
- Redefining the CarPC - Some of the new innovations possible based on openMobiles architecture (not any one feature)
- An OEM friendly solution - openMobile design philosophies that enable OM to be a viable OEM platform.
- Device Framework - OpenMobiles new cross-platform device framework which makes a carPC so easy even a kid can use it
- Sensors Framework - OpenMobiles new sensors framework allows the system to interact with a wide variety of hardware with minimal development time.
- Input Framework - describes OMs new zone specific input framework and how it improves multi-zone