Plugin Development Contest (Plugin devs from all FEs welcome)
Introducing the 2009 OpenMobile Developer Contest
In order to kick off development for Open Mobile, we are announcing a 30 day developer challenge. Over the next 30 days anyone is welcome to develop plugins for OpenMobile. All plugins should be posted here at the forums and/or at our online plugin repository. At the end of the 30 days we will hold an open vote to select the best plugin.
- All plugins must be submitted by 11:59PM on Jan 1
- Plugins must be 100% Free and preferably open source
- Voting will take place from 12:00AM Jan 2 to 12:00PM Jan 8
- Title of "Best OpenMobile Plugin Developer of 2009"
- $25 MP3Car.com Gift Certificate
- More to be announced over the next few days (anyone wishing to make a donation send me a PM)
Plugins can be developed in:
- VB .Net
- C++/CLI (C++)
- lcc.Net (C)
- J# (Java)
- Delphi.Net (Delphi)
- IronPython (Python)
- IronRuby (Ruby)
- A# (ADA)
- L# (Lisp)
- Fortran .Net (Fortran)
- NetCobol (COBOL)
- PHPSharp (PHP)
We also will be introducing a new skin designer with JustCode support this weekend. This allows for plugin design using a combination of VBScript and Natural Language Programming.
All API Documentation along with examples and some tutorials are available at our wiki