i figured it out
Run OM, til it errors, then post the debug.txt found in Users-->User Name--> AppData--> Roaming--> OpenMobile. Until then, I can't determine what the issue is.
Failure is not an option...
The only full multizone / multiscreen cross platform open source Front End -> OpenMobile
Sent via PM. Borte, I'm forwarding it to you now.Code:-------------Exception: SqliteException----------------- 1.388: Exception Message: SQLite error no such table: tblSongs 1.388: Fatal: True 1.388: Source: Mono.Data.Sqlite 1.388: Stack Trace: at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3.Prepare(SqliteConnection cnn, String strSql, SqliteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain) at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.BuildNextCommand() at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index) at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader.NextResult() at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader..ctor(SqliteComm and cmd, CommandBehavior behave) at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader(Comma ndBehavior behavior) at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader() at OMMediaDB.Plugin.getURLList() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context( Object state) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() 1.388: Relevant Data:
so delete the appdata/openmobile folder?
Yes, just delete the OpenMobile folder that you found the debug.txt in. This will remove any OM settings and rebuild the database on the next start-up.
okay will try. question in pandora when i select radio, it says loading but never starts the music. is that normal?
okay i got pandora to work, thanks guys. hey is there a browser within OM?
Another observation. Now I'm not saying it's OM. Not quite sure yet.
First, let me say that I am using Mitch's cable, and the radio is flawless with his app. When I start up OM, either I get no sound, normal sound, or dual sound (like there are two instances of the HD Radio just lagging enough that it sounds like an echo).
Sorry but I am clueless about the exact cause, but I thought I would mention and if anyone has pointers I'll gladly listen.
Also, I find that sometimes I get no action from touch input. The buttons will highlight, so my touch is detected, but nothing will happen. Maybe 2 or 3 touches and something will happen. This is not a constant thing, and does not seem to be related to my radio query.