And this should be in OS Optimization.
So after reading so many thread on how slow boot this board is and how buggy the bios is, I got one for my family to use as a video surveillance recorder, but not after trying to make it my carpc first.
My first mission was to optimize the boot up time.
To my best efffort i got it to resume from hibernation in roughly 22 seconds in win7 and about 20 in TinyXp. Here are my settings.
First I installed everything, then went to the bios:
1) EXIT > Load Optimal Defaults
2) Advanced > Boot Configuration > Display Setup Prompt > OFF
3) Advanced > Peripheral Configuration > Serial Port > Disable
4) Advanced > Peripheral Configuration > Parallel Port > Disable
5) Advanced > Peripheral Configuration > On-Board Lan > Disable
6) Advanced > Drive Configuration > Use Automatic Mode > Disable
7) Advanced > Drive Configuration > Primary Channel > Disable
8) Advanced > Event Log > Event Logging > Disable
9) Advanced > ASF Support > Disable
10) Power > Keyboard Select > Disable
11) Boot > Boot Menu Type > Advance
12) Boot > Boot Drive Order > YOUR HDD THAT HOLD OS
13) Boot > Boot To Optical Devices > Disable
14) Boot > Boot To Removable Devices > Disable
15) Boot > Boot To Network > Disable
16) Boot > Boot USB Devices First > Disable
SAVE AND EXIT.
Then go to msconfig and enable 2 core on boot up, and maximum memory possible. If you don't know what I'm talking about, refer to this original thread here by Injector :
oopsy, someone move it for me, thx!