Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: can a find this ntldr!!!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    30

    Unhappy can a find this ntldr!!!

    Hello were can a find this ntldr i surch in the pc and nothing were is he hiden?????"1-Rename the ntldr file on your root drive to ntldr.bak"

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    15
    Its on the root of your C drive as a hidden file.

    click your start bar, click my computer, click your C drive.
    in the new open window, click the tools menu and select folder options.

    select the view tab and check the select for "show hidden files and folders"
    and de-select the checks for "hide extentions"

    your ntldr will now show up on the root of the C drive



    hope this helps you

  3. #3
    Neither darque nor pervert DarquePervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    13,949
    Quote Originally Posted by camolas
    Hello were can a find this ntldr i surch in the pc and nothing were is he hiden?????"1-Rename the ntldr file on your root drive to ntldr.bak"

    Thanks
    You do realize that once you rename this file, the PC will not boot.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonmaker
    Its on the root of your C drive as a hidden file.

    click your start bar, click my computer, click your C drive.
    in the new open window, click the tools menu and select folder options.

    select the view tab and check the select for "show hidden files and folders"
    and de-select the checks for "hide extentions"

    your ntldr will now show up on the root of the C drive



    hope this helps you
    Hello and thanks, 1st i have the show hidden files and folders but dont now how to put hide extentions mi win is in Portugese......Thanks

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by DarquePervert
    You do realize that once you rename this file, the PC will not boot.
    No i dot not now but im going to do on a spare win if same thing gos rong no problem

  6. #6
    And then I was mod. Tidder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    4,211
    WTF?! I think this is in the wrong place... OS optimization??

    lol, I was tryin to optimize my windows, and renamed my ntldr cause I read it will boot faster without it...

    Good luck buddy, hope ya get it.
    Tidder

    Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

  7. #7
    What can I say? I like serial. Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florence Yall, BFKY
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by DarquePervert
    You do realize that once you rename this file, the PC will not boot.
    ROFL
    Just dying to see how this turns out.

  8. #8
    Low Bitrate Pepe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Kingston, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    60
    LOL... How's it going to turn out? You probably won't see the result, as his computer will be FUBAR and he won't be able to reply!!

    99 Ford Ranger - Bagged and laying frame

    Current Carputer project:
    Done:
    Custom mounted 7" LCD w/ TSK in radio bezel
    Custom center console for relocated headunit
    Via Epia M10000
    GPS
    MP3
    OPUS PSU
    DVD

  9. #9
    Neither darque nor pervert DarquePervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    13,949
    And it's probably been FUBAR for the two months this thread has been dormant.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Similar Threads

  1. where can I find low profile sound card?
    By grandamp3 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 01:05 PM
  2. Where to find WindowSearchString?
    By Learic in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 10:37 PM
  3. Where to find "classic" styled buttons?
    By rhurley in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 11:15 PM
  4. need to find an adaptor for the 12vDC on the back of the lilliput screen
    By DSM97RS in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2004, 05:21 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 01:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •