For radio or other audio-inputs, cAVe needs line-inputs from windows-mixer to control. All newer soundcards are different and the channels could not automatical controled. So we made a mixer-setup to set the cAVe-mixer to windows-mixer and backwards.
You should do the following steps:
1) open cAVe setup and there mixer-page , also open windows-mixer so that you have a look at both at same time.
2) look on cAVe-mixer which are the labeled controls such as "master". So you see, cAVe will have control on master of windows-mixer. You have to pull at windows "master"-slider (name could there be different because of the different soundcards and languages) . If you pull the slider you have a look on right bottom edge of cAVe-mixer and there will be shown an ID-number.
3) This number you have to set in the field above the labeld "master" in cAVe-mixer.
4) Under the labeled "master" there are shown all the possible lines of YOUR soundcard (could be different on other computers). There you have to set the point to ...its easy...to "master" . Now first channel is ready.
5) next in little steps: pull windows "wave"-channel , look on ID-number, set the ID-number above the labeled "wave" in cAVe, set the point to "wave" and so on with the other channels.
6) dont forget to save in cAVe-setup
You can test it:
1) start cAVe and open same time windows-mixer
2) go to audiomenu and there to mixer-menu (button right from little visualisation)
3) pull at the sliders and compare with windows-mixer slider. The same named should work parallel.
4) Test the other way, pull at windows-slider and look at cAVe sliders.
5) If there a channel isnt working, go to cAVe setup and look there for the problem.No ID should be the same, no point should be at same named control.
Its a procedure to setup, but you need only to make once. The good thing at all is, that the newest soundcards such like USB 5.1 and so on will send IDs and it will work.For example: If there where no microphone channels on soundcard but there where two lines such AUX1 and AUX2 you can do it. It will work as you pull on windows-mixer , take the ID and set it to the labeled cAVe-mic-channel. Is it clearly ?
The way of sound is in the last example:
1)cAVe-setup-Radio-page: is radio input on example set to mic
2)on cAVe-setup-mixer-page: labeled mic cannel has the ID from AUX1
3)if you play with radio in cAVe , so cAVe will mute or volume control the AUX1 where you have put the external radio as input in.
"2)" you must click on the images , its a preview, the same with videos
you can also start with one foto by click, set slideshow on and then by click on preview in fullscreen.
"3)" manage audio from video can we done with shortcuts or inputdevices which support shortcuts. Seeking Video is in cAVe at this time only with videoslider possible... be possible, that we implementate it to button-hold on next or/and with shortcuts. The other way to hold control of buttons, that you set in cAVe setup as "WindowMode". There you can see videopanel between above and bottom buttons as our default-settings. The window-bounds are set in live.ini and there you can make your own deffinition.