Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Nitro frontend is now in beta test

  1. #31
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    Does it support sygic drive or sygic fleet??
    I tested it with Sygic Fleet, which actually has the exe and folder still named "Drive".
    However it should probably work with both.

    Please note that "supported" just means that it is automatically recognized and it's known to display properly. It is possible to embed any program so you can try to add GMPC if you want:
    Settings > User Interface > Menu buttons > Page X > Button X > External application

  2. #32
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Hi
    I got it to work now but sygic opens as a small window. How do i set it up so it opens up to the correct size.
    Also does the music mute when sygic speaks?

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    Hi
    I got it to work now but sygic opens as a small window. How do i set it up so it opens up to the correct size.
    Also does the music mute when sygic speaks?
    I can reproduce your problem by running the Nav as an external application, don't know why it doesn't work in that way.
    For the moment i would suggest you to put Sygic in the one of the paths of my previous post so that Nitro can find it and embed it. This kind of integration is usually slightly better as Nitro does a little more to improve the embedding since it recognizes the application, in fact in this way it works properly.

    At the moment muting audio while the nav speaks is not supported. It's not easy to do as there is not direct way of detecting when it's going to output the audio, i have examined some possible solutions but i wasn't really satisfacted with them.

  4. #34
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Hi
    I did put it in the correct path but it didnt' detect it.
    Then i went to the menu button setup and selected the sygic button which got it working but with the smaller window. Not sure whats going on.

    I guess you'll need the sygic SDK to develop the muting which is expensive to get

  5. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    Hi
    I did put it in the correct path but it didnt' detect it.
    Then i went to the menu button setup and selected the sygic button which got it working but with the smaller window. Not sure whats going on.
    Uhm, that's strange. I have Sygic Fleet 8.30, what about you?

  6. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    No matter what I do this app crashes when loading for me in windows 7 64bit. I tried 32bit in virtual box but it failed there as well. (Different error). I'll put up the info windows gives me tomorrow when back in front of the PC.

    Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Not sure if there is another log somewhere (I couldnt find one) but below is what Windows 7 shows as the "Problem Details"


    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: nitro.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.1.0
    Problem Signature 03: 4f15cec0
    Problem Signature 04: NLog
    Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 4e23d22d
    Problem Signature 07: 221
    Problem Signature 08: 6
    Problem Signature 09: System.TypeInitialization
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

  8. #38
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGO View Post
    Not sure if there is another log somewhere (I couldnt find one) but below is what Windows 7 shows as the "Problem Details"


    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: nitro.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.1.0
    Problem Signature 03: 4f15cec0
    Problem Signature 04: NLog
    Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 4e23d22d
    Problem Signature 07: 221
    Problem Signature 08: 6
    Problem Signature 09: System.TypeInitialization
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Seems like a serious error which is happening even before the Logger/Crash reporter are initialized.
    You should be able to find an entry in the System Log which the .NET runtime creates when an app crashes.
    Control Panel > Administration Tools > Event viewer > Windows Registers > Application (or System?)

  9. #39
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    262
    System.TypeInitialization
    This will happen if you have an exception being thrown from a type initializer (aka static constructor) or from the code that initializes static members of a class. If you've got any non-trivial logic in either of those, look for ways that it might throw.

    Example:

    public class MyClass
    {
    private static SomeType foo = new SomeType();
    private static MyClass { SomeOtherType.DoSomething(); }

    If the constructor for SomeType or throws, or if DoSomething() throws, the code caused MyClass to be initialized will get hit with a type initialization exception.

    I think you get the same exception if there's a circular dependency among your static initializers, too.

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Ok.. so from eventviewer I get this...

    Code:
    Faulting application name: Nitro.exe, version: 1.0.1.0, time stamp: 0x4f15cec0
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17651, time stamp: 0x4e211319
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0000b9bc
    Faulting process id: 0xf90
    Faulting application start time: 0x01ccdfeba40f5a9a
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LogiZee\Nitro\Nitro.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: f25f4acf-4bde-11e1-a093-80253c9ed42d
    And this....

    Code:
    - System 
    
      - Provider 
    
       [ Name]  Application Error 
     
      - EventID 1000 
    
       [ Qualifiers]  0 
     
       Level 2 
     
       Task 100 
     
       Keywords 0x80000000000000 
     
      - TimeCreated 
    
       [ SystemTime]  2012-01-31T07:41:12.000000000Z 
     
       EventRecordID 3940 
     
       Channel Application 
     
       Computer Notebookius 
     
       Security 
     
    
    - EventData 
    
       Nitro.exe 
       1.0.1.0 
       4f15cec0 
       KERNELBASE.dll 
       6.1.7601.17651 
       4e211319 
       e0434352 
       0000b9bc 
       f90 
       01ccdfeba40f5a9a 
       C:\Program Files (x86)\LogiZee\Nitro\Nitro.exe 
       C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll 
       f25f4acf-4bde-11e1-a093-80253c9ed42d

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TPMS Beta Test
    By optikalefx in forum mp3Car Forum Made Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 10:41 AM
  2. BETA Test....
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
  3. Pre-Beta Test Update (Beta-testers please read!)
    By GTC in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2003, 05:02 AM
  4. Beta Test 1.6.9 Available
    By CarComp in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2002, 11:59 AM
  5. NNS MP3 Software beta test
    By Ashlawn Kemling in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-21-2002, 01:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •