See end of thread for more up to date information, screenshots and downloads
Im just creating a thread so i can post updates of the software im writing for my project.
See my worklog thread for more information for the moment..
So far its been under development for just about 8 days.
Lets see how this progresses.
Oh, and yes im releasing sourcecode, to help out all you people who want to create their own frontend and dont know how to start..
Development Language: C#
Media Library: FMod
Display Library: SDL
Project is now being maintained over at sourceforge..
If you wish to jump straight to the download of the most current release (useful only to developers and curious advanced users) go here:
Current Feature List
- XML Configuration
- XML Defined skinning;
- Complex Polygon structured buttons.. buttons that wrap other buttons etc
- Generic Flexible Command Processing structure & Syntax.. Set datasources for Listboxes, perform any operation with any available data on the screen.
- Change the behaviour of the entire application just my tweaking the Skin XML file. Massive flexibility & power.
- On-the-fly Skin changing.. no restart required.
- Auxillary screen interfaces, dockable, skinnabe, any size
- more to come...