this one DUH!!!
What crashing bug?Originally Posted by antimatter
Ok, there is about a week left of code for me to make and some changes to the skins (and a new skin based on the SB V3 look, RPM_VR4 gave me permision to clone it) and some small work to the skin editor, but anyway I give you the preview... of the beta
http://igmod.iamjeremy.com/iGmod3/iGmod Preview 4.zip
You might also need this:
Remember to start with a completley clean iGmod folder (delete skins, runner.ini) before starting!
Major bugs I am aware of:
- When zooming anti aliased, and the next turn is off screen (when embedded in say CF and you aren't looking at iGmod) there is a glitch which makes the redraw look unclean.
- In RR the results windows (the big zoomed ones where you pick which result to navigate too) have a small redraw bug (flashes, barley noticable)
- Adding favorites is still glitchy. It kinda works, if you go to "recent" and do add to favs it will work but the order of the open menus is wrong. (click on the osk to change top level focus)
- Skin editor just ain't 100% yet, it needs the "edit image" button to do something (like invoke PS) and the interactive previews with the different iGuidance backdrops of the map view isn't working (its just a bunch of static buttons on top of eachother). Plus its sometimes hard to convince it you are looking at a skin window so you can file save (just play around with it, it sometimes works for now)
- You won't be able to edit the CFX igmod skin yet (configuring the RR CFX skin to work with iGmod is still ok). Theres some funny code going on under there to make the CFX igmod skin based off of the Centrafuse skin, and it wasn't designed for the skin editor. Ill port that over soon.
Theres alot of new technological crap going on underneeth to make less memory and resource usage, so give the program a shot and report any major errors (doesn't start, too slow, insults your mother, etc) to me.
g2g to work now, so no time to proofread and spellcheck
I might have to leave work early
CarPC #3: 99% Complete
Pentium M 1.7Ghz, 1GB DDR2 RAM
DVD/CD-RW installed in dash below monitor
OEM LCD relocated for 7" Touchscreen
Wi-Fi, GPS, PS2 controllers...
500+ full albums
4,000+ video games
music videos, movies, & more!
I'll let you know how it goes Purdoom. Thanks again
Doesnt seem to be working for me. I created a totally new folder, deleted runner.ini and skins. THe prog just freezes when it comes up. I just get teh igmod reloaded window with a white screen..
2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->
Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
OPUS ITX PC Case
works fine for me. no crashes yet other than RR normal crashes. RR completely dissapears someties
-Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords
For the idiots among us, to wit: me, can you explain step by step how to install and run this thing. Thanks.