Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 208

Thread: GaroNav 1.0 beta 1 Released

  1. #151
    Constant Bitrate teo256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fossombrone (PU), Italy
    Posts
    173
    is it possible to use RR button for GN commands?

    i mean like in mapmonkey...
    Software [|||||||||-]
    My Own RR Skin [|||-------]


    8" LCD TS 1024 x 768 - Epia M10000 - M2 ATX - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor - Sitecom BT Dongle - GPS BT-77
    RoadRunner - Destinator 6 - Waiting for RRMobile

  2. #152
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Read the "Skin Commands" of GN,see my old post in this thread,ready for download.

    !GN it's the label,see in my RR skin or Garo's skin of RR.

    Edit:not ALL commands it's implemented.

    Mauri

  3. #153
    Variable Bitrate nameeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    308
    Still no update on the latest release of GaroNav??
    ----------------------------------------------
    Civiputer: Dont have one anymore, but here is what is used to be!

  4. #154
    Constant Bitrate teo256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fossombrone (PU), Italy
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by mauri
    Read the "Skin Commands" of GN,see my old post in this thread,ready for download.

    !GN it's the label,see in my RR skin or Garo's skin of RR.

    Edit:not ALL commands it's implemented.

    Mauri

    i've found the Skin Giude, but where can i find a command's complete list?

    Thanks, Matteo
    Software [|||||||||-]
    My Own RR Skin [|||-------]


    8" LCD TS 1024 x 768 - Epia M10000 - M2 ATX - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor - Sitecom BT Dongle - GPS BT-77
    RoadRunner - Destinator 6 - Waiting for RRMobile

  5. #155
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    This is the file.
    ONLY "button" commands work whit GN and RR.
    Mauri
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #156
    Constant Bitrate teo256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fossombrone (PU), Italy
    Posts
    173
    Are theese:

    All subtypes:
    undefined, window, close, exit, home, address_city, address_street, address_number, address_show,
    address_navigate, address_up, address_down, poi_category, poi_extracategory, poi_poi, poi_navigate, poi_up, poi_down, poi_show, favorites_navigate,
    favorites_up, favorites_down, favorites_show, navigate_cancel, color_mode, toggle_2d_3d, eye_bird, gps_setup, avoid_roads, turn_by_turn,
    key, voice, gps_status, show_setting, navigation_mode, route_type, add_favorite_up, add_favorite_down, add_favorite_save

    ??

    i found that theese two buttons don't send command:

    B,20,442,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;show_setting",""
    B,20,494,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;exit",""
    Software [|||||||||-]
    My Own RR Skin [|||-------]


    8" LCD TS 1024 x 768 - Epia M10000 - M2 ATX - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor - Sitecom BT Dongle - GPS BT-77
    RoadRunner - Destinator 6 - Waiting for RRMobile

  7. #157
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by teo256
    Are theese:

    All subtypes:
    undefined, window, close, exit, home, address_city, address_street, address_number, address_show,
    address_navigate, address_up, address_down, poi_category, poi_extracategory, poi_poi, poi_navigate, poi_up, poi_down, poi_show, favorites_navigate,
    favorites_up, favorites_down, favorites_show, navigate_cancel, color_mode, toggle_2d_3d, eye_bird, gps_setup, avoid_roads, turn_by_turn,
    key, voice, gps_status, show_setting, navigation_mode, route_type, add_favorite_up, add_favorite_down, add_favorite_save

    ??

    i found that theese two buttons don't send command:

    B,20,442,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;show_setting",""
    B,20,494,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;exit",""
    NO!
    Type:
    L01,186,475,466,51,000,255,255,29,"LCD Display Grid","!GNADDRESS>>TRACKNAME>>=Volume Audio ||VOLUME","SCROLL-LEFT"

    Use
    !GN not SENDMSG

    Mauri

  8. #158
    Constant Bitrate teo256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fossombrone (PU), Italy
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by mauri
    NO!
    Type:
    L01,186,475,466,51,000,255,255,29,"LCD Display Grid","!GNADDRESS>>TRACKNAME>>=Volume Audio ||VOLUME","SCROLL-LEFT"

    Use
    !GN not SENDMSG

    Mauri
    I don't understan. Please, write an example on how to make a button on RR to close GN.

    Thanks

    P.S.:

    These commands are ok:

    B,20,85,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;address",""
    B,20,136,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;poi",""
    B,20,187,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;favorites",""
    B,20,240,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;home",""
    B,20,292,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;route_type",""
    B,20,341,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;toggle_2d_3d",""
    B,20,390,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;color_mode",""

    These commands aren't ok:


    B,20,442,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;show_setting",""
    B,20,494,120,38,"SENDMSG;GaroNav;exit",""
    Software [|||||||||-]
    My Own RR Skin [|||-------]


    8" LCD TS 1024 x 768 - Epia M10000 - M2 ATX - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor - Sitecom BT Dongle - GPS BT-77
    RoadRunner - Destinator 6 - Waiting for RRMobile

  9. #159
    FLAC mauri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Type:

    B01,20,85,120,38,"!GNADDRESS",""
    or
    B01,20,85,120,38,"!GNETA",""


    After,write the Label of you want displayed the Address or other implemented in GN/RR buttons/commands,in RR area setting.

    EDIT: the command !GN it's the correct mode to send one command of GN toward RR.

    GN embedded in RR, close ONLY with "Close" button skinned in GN skin and not with Exit button of RR (for this moments...)

    Mauri

  10. #160
    Constant Bitrate teo256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fossombrone (PU), Italy
    Posts
    173
    And how to open the setting window?
    Software [|||||||||-]
    My Own RR Skin [|||-------]


    8" LCD TS 1024 x 768 - Epia M10000 - M2 ATX - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor - Sitecom BT Dongle - GPS BT-77
    RoadRunner - Destinator 6 - Waiting for RRMobile

Similar Threads

  1. Garo's Extra POI Plugin 1.0 beta 1
    By garo in forum Map Monkey
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
  2. Problems installing Girlfriend 1.0...
    By gospeed.racer in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 09:51 AM
  4. Remote Playlist Manager for Frodoplayer - 1.0 Beta 1
    By PatO in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:58 AM
  5. Blackwind's keypad plugin v2.0 beta released
    By Blackwind in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2001, 03:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •