Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 208

Thread: GaroNav 1.0 beta 1 Released

  1. #81
    Maximum Bitrate tolisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    731
    I think PN stands for Personal Navigator
    The road is long but we are getting there.

  2. #82
    Constant Bitrate weekendowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    209

    Other chars in OSK

    I tried to add this line to the keyboard.skin file:
    btn,key,555,60,btnKeyOff.png;btnKeyDown.png,;Verd ana;20;white;middle;bold,
    but it didn't work, can you check it out please. Same thing for too. Swedish chars.

  3. #83
    Variable Bitrate garo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    258

    Next Version?

    Hi!
    I'm fixing stuffs here & there, but I would like to release the new version if I can get PN working. However, it seems to be hard... I'll probably release another D3 based version in some days (maybe the end of the week). I Won't fix the wrong routing stuff because I hope that PN is already fixed.

    However, as far I saw, PN has better graphic (imho, really better) but... nothing else I just hope that the sdk is less buggy, but since I cannot made it even start I think it would be hard

  4. #84
    Variable Bitrate garo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by weekendowel
    I tried to add this line to the keyboard.skin file:
    btn,key,555,60,btnKeyOff.png;btnKeyDown.png,;Verd ana;20;white;middle;bold,
    but it didn't work, can you check it out please. Same thing for too. Swedish chars.
    I know of this problem and I'll check it! Next version should be hopefully fixed.

    I forgot: probably next version will be just a bugfix one. No new big features, this is the first version and I have to make it very stable!

  5. #85
    Maximum Bitrate P3rv3rt B3ar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Funland
    Posts
    577
    Could u make background black instead of white... so that it would look bit neater when moving map around by dragging it...

  6. #86
    Variable Bitrate garo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by P3rv3rt B3ar
    Could u make background black instead of white... so that it would look bit neater when moving map around by dragging it...
    :|

    Which background are you speaking of? :S

  7. #87
    Maximum Bitrate P3rv3rt B3ar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Funland
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by garo
    :|

    Which background are you speaking of? :S
    One u see behind the map while u r dragging it.

    Can it be changed or is it unavoidable byproduct of Destinator SDK?
    Or is it part of skin, can i change it myself?

    If answer to questions is yes and no (in that sequence) mayby u could make its color userconfigurable so it could match wide selection of skins.

  8. #88
    Variable Bitrate garo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by P3rv3rt B3ar
    One u see behind the map while u r dragging it.

    Can it be changed or is it unavoidable byproduct of Destinator SDK?
    Or is it part of skin, can i change it myself?

    If answer to questions is yes and no (in that sequence) mayby u could make its color userconfigurable so it could match wide selection of skins.
    That's SDK stuff, I cannot modify it!

  9. #89
    Variable Bitrate garo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    258
    Beta 2 Released! Look at the first post.

    I repeat: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE VOICE PROMPTS WITH DESTINATOR SDK???

    I hope someone will hear me someday

  10. #90
    Maximum Bitrate tolisn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by garo
    Beta 2 Released! Look at the first post.

    I repeat: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE VOICE PROMPTS WITH DESTINATOR SDK???

    I hope someone will hear me someday

    Why not PM CDRskull or Ninja Monkey, I'm sure they would be glad to help a fellow programmer.
    The road is long but we are getting there.

Similar Threads

  1. Garo's Extra POI Plugin 1.0 beta 1
    By garo in forum Map Monkey
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 01:32 PM
  2. Problems installing Girlfriend 1.0...
    By gospeed.racer in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 10:51 AM
  4. Remote Playlist Manager for Frodoplayer - 1.0 Beta 1
    By PatO in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:58 AM
  5. Blackwind's keypad plugin v2.0 beta released
    By Blackwind in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2001, 04:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •