Hi to everyone!
I released the first version of my Destinator frontend. It has some cool features that are missing in the other softwares, that's why I decided to code it.
* Full text search of streets, cities and pois;
* On screen speedometers, compass, maneuvers indicator, buttons;
* Completely skinnable (alpha blending and custom shapes support for all the controls);
* Listing of standard & external POIs by distance
* Auto day/night switching
* Extra infos like average speed, travelled distance, etc
* Integration with RoadRunner (Thanks Guino!)
* Much more...
Remember to download .NET framework before running it.
Download the last version
Visit my website for further informations.
Please betatest... Comments and suggestions are welcome!
* LOTS of changes!
* New, powerful alarm system for POIs (it can also handle speedcams!)
* Automatic Import of TomTom ov2 POI files! Just copy them into \POI subdirectory.
* Improves skin system, everything is much faster now!
* New skins
* Much more stability
* New NMEA parsing system
* Many bugfix and small changes.
* Complete Installer!
GO ON THE WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS AND DOWNLOAD...