Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 208

Thread: SonyEricsson Phones

  1. #51
    Variable Bitrate kiztope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In the car
    Posts
    426
    Hey UCI, do the people you are talking to complain about echos?

  2. #52
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86
    How do you enable your headset profile? I cant figure this out I am having the same problems as the other guy.

  3. #53
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86
    The only problem I have found is the status bar isnt right. I think its off by 4 bars. Anyway to fix this?

  4. #54
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86
    Anyone know of a way to mange the order in which programs start. Like right now i want to boot up frodo and phone control but frodo always starts first and then phone control opens up after words and its just a pain to hit the minimize button on it every time it starts

  5. #55
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by masher
    Anyone know of a way to mange the order in which programs start. Like right now i want to boot up frodo and phone control but frodo always starts first and then phone control opens up after words and its just a pain to hit the minimize button on it every time it starts
    Use <StartupMode>Hidden</StartupMode> then PhoCo will do that for you.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  6. #56
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by masher
    How do you enable your headset profile? I cant figure this out I am having the same problems as the other guy.
    I right click my Headset Profile
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  7. #57
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by masher
    The only problem I have found is the status bar isnt right. I think its off by 4 bars. Anyway to fix this?
    What is the status bar? Could you please be more specific?
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  8. #58
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86
    sorry signal status bar. I still dont know what you mean by headset profile. where is this?
    Thanx for the hidden trick that worked great.

  9. #59
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by masher
    sorry signal status bar. I still dont know what you mean by headset profile. where is this?
    Thanx for the hidden trick that worked great.
    In your Bluetooth Neigborhood.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  10. #60
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    86
    Okay. I got that working but all the other person got was static. She could tell i was saying something but couldnt understand it. I tried it with a speaker phone and I was getting a lot of echoing but thats expected since the mic was picking up the speaker. Not sure how to get rid of the static.

Similar Threads

  1. CDMA Phones
    By ddogg_777 in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 04:19 PM
  2. Incompatible phones
    By zorro in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 02:01 AM
  3. fs gsm cell phones.
    By hoodlum in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •