Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 208

Thread: SonyEricsson Phones

  1. #71
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    318
    When i first got my headset/dongle (i don't get my phone until tomorrow) I had tried to use my bluetooth headset for voice commands on my carpc. As soon as i paired it...all my audio came to my bluetooth headset...instead of my car speakers. Is there a way around this that you may know of? IE so only the mic is used for voice commands...and speaker part of the headset works with phonecontrol only for phone call use?

    tnx
    Asus Pundit Barebones PC
    7" Lilliput LCD
    P4 2.8ghz 512mb 120gb
    Windows XP Pro, VOICES
    Sony Xplode 10in Sub, Rockford 600w amp
    Pioneer 6x9's and 4x6's, Kenwood 4ch amp
    Black Widow Alarm with Pager

  2. #72
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy
    When i first got my headset/dongle (i don't get my phone until tomorrow) I had tried to use my bluetooth headset for voice commands on my carpc. As soon as i paired it...all my audio came to my bluetooth headset...instead of my car speakers. Is there a way around this that you may know of? IE so only the mic is used for voice commands...and speaker part of the headset works with phonecontrol only for phone call use?

    tnx
    What you did is to use the "Audio Gateway Profile" which is slightly different to the Headset Profile.
    To configure that, go to your Control Panel->Sound and Audio Devices->Tab Audio. There you can configure which device will be used for input and which one for output. You can choose between {your sound card} and the Bluetooth audio. Just play around a bit and you will see.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  3. #73
    Maximum Bitrate Bravellir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro
    Here you go: PhoneControl Software

    @Brave
    K700i works but is has some major bugs in the firmware... so I woudn't recommend that at this time.
    On my Website you'll see the changes made in the config. Beside, there is a new release to handle some of the bugs found.
    Damm, you just ruined my evenning
    I want to crush and kill all that bugs... But since I will have to wait till end august to have my hands on the K700i, maybe they just go away.
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

  4. #74
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravellir
    Damm, you just ruined my evenning
    I want to crush and kill all that bugs... But since I will have to wait till end august to have my hands on the K700i, maybe they just go away.

    The good news is, it's working anyway with PhoCo (using the changes described). The one who told me about (and helped me finding a workaround) said, that he's got hangups for any reason.
    I think, he's gonna mail SE to report these bugs... so stay tuned...
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  5. #75
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    318
    Well i just got my Z600 and tried it out! Pretty neat program (pctrl)

    I am testing it using Voices have have run into the following problems. First when an incoming call comes the music volume jumps up a little bit and music does not pause. When the call ends, music volume drops back down. Maybe i'm missing something? Voices uses winamp as its backend so i would think it would be compatible.

    Also i know this was posted somewhere else but i couldn't find it. The call is answered automatically as soon as phone control picks it up. How do i resolve this? Right now the call comes through the computers speaker system...which is fine...but how do i use my bluetooth headset instead? I need the mic mounted in the car for use with voices...but would like to be able to use *both* (if possible) for phone control.


    Anyway program works flawlessly with the Z600

    tnx boys
    Asus Pundit Barebones PC
    7" Lilliput LCD
    P4 2.8ghz 512mb 120gb
    Windows XP Pro, VOICES
    Sony Xplode 10in Sub, Rockford 600w amp
    Pioneer 6x9's and 4x6's, Kenwood 4ch amp
    Black Widow Alarm with Pager

  6. #76
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy
    Well i just got my Z600 and tried it out! Pretty neat program (pctrl)

    I am testing it using Voices have have run into the following problems. First when an incoming call comes the music volume jumps up a little bit and music does not pause. When the call ends, music volume drops back down. Maybe i'm missing something? Voices uses winamp as its backend so i would think it would be compatible.
    Take care that you have configured WinAmp as <MediaPlayer>. Look into the winamp.ini and set taskbar=0.
    Also i know this was posted somewhere else but i couldn't find it. The call is answered automatically as soon as phone control picks it up. How do i resolve this? Right now the call comes through the computers speaker system...which is fine...but how do i use my bluetooth headset instead? I need the mic mounted in the car for use with voices...but would like to be able to use *both* (if possible) for phone control.


    Anyway program works flawlessly with the Z600

    tnx boys
    No cure for the automatic pickup. This is behaviour by design. Do search and you'll find the reason why.
    You can either use your Headset or the PC as Headset. No both at the same time, no mixing. This is also by design.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  7. #77
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    318
    I don't get why anyone would want it to pickup the call automatically though....?
    Asus Pundit Barebones PC
    7" Lilliput LCD
    P4 2.8ghz 512mb 120gb
    Windows XP Pro, VOICES
    Sony Xplode 10in Sub, Rockford 600w amp
    Pioneer 6x9's and 4x6's, Kenwood 4ch amp
    Black Widow Alarm with Pager

  8. #78
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy
    I don't get why anyone would want it to pickup the call automatically though....?
    If you wanna know, write Widcomm a mail and ask them
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  9. #79
    Maximum Bitrate Bravellir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    741
    Well, this rules out the z600
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

  10. #80
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    318
    i don't think it has anything to do with the z600 does it?
    Asus Pundit Barebones PC
    7" Lilliput LCD
    P4 2.8ghz 512mb 120gb
    Windows XP Pro, VOICES
    Sony Xplode 10in Sub, Rockford 600w amp
    Pioneer 6x9's and 4x6's, Kenwood 4ch amp
    Black Widow Alarm with Pager

Similar Threads

  1. CDMA Phones
    By ddogg_777 in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 05:19 PM
  2. Incompatible phones
    By zorro in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 03:01 AM
  3. fs gsm cell phones.
    By hoodlum in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 09:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •