Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 388

Thread: Archive

  1. #161
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    I added a 01, us country code, to the number I was calling from in the phone... Then I updated the phonebook in phonecontrol... Therefore the number I was calling from was now known as 01XXX-XXXX... It still said unknown caller and the caller id didn't work... I wasn't sure if this is what you meant for me to try... I couldn't really add a 44, because I don't have a way to call the phone from a number like that.... Maybe I mis-understood...
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  2. #162
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid
    I added a 01, us country code, to the number I was calling from in the phone... Then I updated the phonebook in phonecontrol... Therefore the number I was calling from was now known as 01XXX-XXXX... It still said unknown caller and the caller id didn't work... I wasn't sure if this is what you meant for me to try... I couldn't really add a 44, because I don't have a way to call the phone from a number like that.... Maybe I mis-understood...
    Sorry... my fault... thought you were somewhere in the UK
    In this case, please add the +01 and remove the leading 0 from your phone number... then try again and send me the log.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  3. #163
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    np.. I tried it and caller id didn't work... I added +01 and a 1 to the number in the phonebook and then called from that number.. here is the log...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  4. #164
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid
    np.. I tried it and caller id didn't work... I added +01 and a 1 to the number in the phonebook and then called from that number.. here is the log...
    Can you please undo the whole stuff?

    I'm a bit confused. This time the log recognized a number... PhoCo should have displayed it. I'm compiling a new EXE for you. Please download the binaries and then try it with that one again.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  5. #165
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    I noticed that too when I looked in the log... It appeared to recognize the numbers, but phonecontrol still displayed unknown caller...
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  6. #166
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Just download the binaries on your website? The change date still says 07-06-04
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  7. #167
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid
    Just download the binaries on your website? The change date still says 07-06-04
    Yes.
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  8. #168
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    It seems to have recognized the number in the log file, but the screen still always says Uknown Caller (0)... here is the log
    Attached Files Attached Files
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  9. #169
    Phone Control Moderator zorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid
    It seems to have recognized the number in the log file, but the screen still always says Uknown Caller (0)... here is the log
    There should be the whole number.

    At what baudrate are you running the phone connection?
    Skinning to go... VisualDesigner2!

  10. #170
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    The defaults for the sony ericson.. 38400,N,8,1
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

Similar Threads

  1. Sound Blaster External USB Question
    By nirvanades in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 02:09 AM
  2. DVD drive question
    By Pokey in forum Newbie
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 05:26 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 10:52 PM
  4. lcd power question
    By jrbless in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2002, 01:27 PM
  5. Is this a stupid question??
    By Raymond in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2001, 01:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •