well this is a shame. i was waiting to get phoco working untill after i installed everything in my car. i have a razer V3 and i beleive that phoco works with the razer and road runner. I have no problem buying a lisence from him once i get everything up and running. but thats a month away.
I hope theres a way to still purchase by then.
if hes still going to sell it but only with hardware. what possible hardware are we talking? i wouldnt be opposed to buying it with a bluetooth dongle that works with the software.
oh well Ill keep my eye on this post to see what happens. Maybe the creator of phoco would like to chime in and tell us what the deal is.