Guess not then.
I have a question about the sensors. Are they built and mounted to withstand long periods of speeds of 200 mph+?
Guess not then.
Visual basic code for TPMS Kit is attached, I've used mchid.dll and Graham' iHID sample code.
I'm not a pro-programmer, I need some help with the code. Please msg me if you can/wish to help.
1.JPG: Screenshot of interface
2.JPG: Sensor #2 Battery level is somehow different. DECIMAL 85, I calculated.
3.JPG: Sensor #2 Battery level with Robby's interface. HEX 55, it says but battery graphic is at top.
Am I doing something wrong or sensor #2 battery is really dead ?
Also do you have any idea how can I do a "Data Reset" ?
Thanks in advance.
---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------
software say full battery in all sensors (5 installed)
---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------
btw.. i sorted my fishy signals by moving the reciever box to location near rear mirror (between roof and head linning), but still getting difference in battery status, in tmps doc it says full... in dll/pi only half full
Blessed are the "cracked" for it is they who let in the light.
Sensor #2 battery level turned to normal but I don't know how did that happen. Maybe the position of the receiver effected it..
I still don't know how to reset TPMS data with visual basic.net. I can't reach Robby-BMW or Lok...
I appreciate any help...
Other than that I uploaded my custom frontend screenshot. Tell me what you think.
Hi, I'm trying to do something similar to what the OP (Robby BMW) did, so I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the kit he used, since he already did it, and I could just follow his steps. Thanks in advance...
Third Eye TPMS
Well not been back here in a while, but just reconnected the stock receiver after about 2 years of not using it, 3 wheels fine, no signal from fourth one so either its battery has died or its gone down in some other way....
guess thats not bad as it was bought from the original group buy.
Lez, more widely known as flez1966
I've been running this for a while now.
From the start my right front kept losing pressure, thought it was a problem with the sensor fitting or the valve as others have mentioned.
Any way, over a year ago I took that wheel off and replaced with a spare which didn't have the TPMS valves.
Late last year, my right rear got a nail in it, so I replaced that with a non-TPMS valve spare wheel. (yes I have a number of spare alloy wheels, all the same style (3 Complete sets actually, son't ask why)
Anyway yesterday I decided to get the puncture fixed on the right rear and while I was at it I thought I would get the tyre fitters to check the front left with the TPMS in for leaks or a badly fitted tyre.
Turns out the side wall of the tyre had a few small leak, so new tyre on, and back on the car it went.
Drive off PC, starts and all four tyres now show up on the system. So despite not being connected to the system for over a year it connected straight away and the right as well.
PS, using an updated plugin for RR which allowed me to put the disconnected TPMS tyres 'offline'