this site, AGP slots have both 12v and 5v pins...
Code:╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ║ AGP pinout ║ ║════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣ ║ 3.3 Volt Boards Universal Boards 1.5 Volt Boards ║ ║Pin# Side A Side B Side A Side B Side A Side B ║ ║════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣ ║1 +12V OVRCNT# +12V OVRCNT# +12V OVRCNT#║ ║2 TYPEDET# +5.0V TYPEDET# +5.0V TYPEDET# +5.0V ║ ║3 Reserved 5.0V Reserved 5.0V Reserved 5.0V ║ ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
ok, instead of starting a new thread, i have antoher question(s):
1) does the M4-ATX include a 4-pin cable to connect to my P4 motherboard (requires 4-pin connector for power).
2) it seems like everyone is having problems with the M4-ATXs... i havent heard much good about them yet. are these things nothing but problems?
3) why are people ordering them from mini-box and not from MP3car.com's store? different firmware?
4) is there some new firmware that is coming out that i should wait for? is there a reason i shouldnt order right now?
-thanks to ANYONE who can help me. my computer is built and in the car and all im waiting on is a power supply to finish it all off! i appreciate ALL help!
2) Not completely. They "work" but some have little quirks to them which we hope future firmware releases fix.
3) I don't know, I got mine on ebay.
4) I hope they come out with a new firmware, but I don't know for sure.
whats wrong with this firmware? should i wait?