So here's my situation. I'm currently on active-duty deployment with the military and want to start testing my new CarPC before I get home again, so I will have most of the bugs worked out when I get home to install it. I spend ridiculous amounts of time researching these posts, and have managed to gleam the best and brightest ideas from all of you out there, so let me be the first to say 'Thank you' and keep up the good work everyone. Now for the hard part..
I want to be able to power and test the following components here using AC power. Obviously I'll need to buy some sort of power converter to change some of this from AC-to-DC, and certain gauges of wire to do it all. As always, I'm open to your insight, suggestions, criticisms, guidance, yada yada..
Here's my specs so far..
- [Requirements] Description
- [Power] XXXX CarPC / Windows XP Professional / Centrafuse 2.0
* (Voom CarPC-2 Case)
* (M2ATX 150W DC-DC Power Supply)
* (Jetway NC62k Motherboard)
* (AMD DualCore 2.5GHz, 2GB DDR2 800 RAM)
- [Power/USB] Lilliput 889GL-80NP
- [USB] Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks
- [USB] SpaceNavigator Mouse
- [USB] GlobalSat BU-353 GPS
- [USB] 8Gb iPod 3rd Gen. Nano
- [USB] RangePlus Wireless Network USB Adapter
- [USB] LinkSys Bluetooth USB Adapter
- [USB] Audigy USB Sound Card
- [USB] Resler USB iBus Interface
- [USB] ElmScan 5 USB OBD-II
- [USB/Power] USB 2.0 Powered 12-Port Hub
- [Bluetooth] Logitech diNovo Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
- [Power/USB/???] XM Direct Universal Tuner & USB Adapter
- [Power/???] Visteon HD Radio Car Tuner
- [Power/???] Car Digital TV DVB-T Receiver (Possibly..)
- [???] JL Audio CL-RLC 2-Ch Remote Level Control / Line Driver
- [???] Phoenix Gold SLD44 Signal Line Driver Processor
Also, what might I be forgetting, and which gauges of wire should I buy when I get the chance?