It seems to me that your power
supply has firmware 30 loaded. Please verify this firmware by finding two hand-written digits in black ink on power supply.
For firmware 30, pin 7 of JU2 is used to configure remote output turn-off.
When pin 7 of JU2 is not loaded with jumper, remote output will turn off 10 seconds after ignition is swithed off.
When pin 7 of JU2 is loaded with jumper, remote output will turn off 10 seconds before shutdown delay (set by jumpers on pin 1,2,3 of JU1).
Pin 8 of JU2 is used to set start-up and shutdown voltages for 12V / 24V input. You load this pin only if your input voltage is more than 20V and you want to start up at 20V or higher. Please remove this jumper for input voltage below 20V. Start-up and shutdown delay voltages are always effective for 12V / 24V as described in userís guide.
For the second issue, please follow steps below to troubleshoot it:
1. Remove any jumpers loaded on JU2 except on pin 7 for your remote function if you need.
2. Connect all wires as described in userís guide for ignition mode.
3. Go to BIOS and set PWRON AFTER POWER FAIL OFF.
4. Turn on the ignition switch.
If the PC wonít turn on, please record the number of blinks the LED status light indicates and the time interval between two consecutive blinks.
Please try Push-button mode if ignition mode fails:
1. Power off your system completely.
2. Load a jumper on position 9 of JU2.
3. Remove the power switch cable (White and Green) connector from the main-board and place a push-button switch in its place.
4. Power up the system. Do not turn on the ignition switch since we donít need it in push-button mode.
5. turn on the computer with the push-button switch. If it boots up fine then try to turn it off.
Please let me know how things go. I also include the userí s guide and power supply mode configuration for FW30. Please see files attached.
May I have your contact number so that I may call you when needed for more troubleshooting.