Need a solution for my power
Right now I am running an M3-ATX. I am happy with it, besides that it seems to create annoying flickering on my display. I tried a better VGA cable already with thick ferrite filters, which helped a lot, but its still noticeable, especially on bright screens. Also tried powering the monitor directly from the cars battery instead over the the M3. No change there, probably because the monitor always gets ground from the PC over the VGA cable (I can completely remove the ground on the power connector and it will still run).
So now I am thinking about a PSU that has the same features like the M3-ATX:
- remote signal (not 100% necessary)
- same power output (can be more of course)
- automatic start and shutdown of the PC with no more than 5 sec delay
- separate 5V rail delayed shutdown after the PC is turned off
- 5V rail shutoff delay settable to least 30 mins. More would be better.
- able to deliver stable power when starting the engine
Is there such an PSU? All the ones I looked at didnt have at least one of the features I need. :(
Thanks in advance.