Probably asked a thousand times... But there's the 1001th
- Via Epia MII 12000 or M10000 depending if I use my pcmcia wifi and cf cardreader for digicam
- 512MB single DIMM 266MHz
- W.D. 200GB 7200rpm 8MB buffer HDD (probably a big power draw)
- Panasonic slot CD-RW/DVD
- WiFi either my pcmcia card (will probably work only in my garage) or a USB device with antenna (better reception)
- Royaltek Sapphire GPS (USB)
- Lilliput screen (USB for touch screen but own power)
- Wireless keyboard - Not choosen yet (USB probably)
I might eventually get a good sound card in order to send separate RCA feeds to front, rear and subs amps (5 channels), so I need to consider having power for that card if needed. Or maybe I can send the digital output from the via SPDIF to a module that will separate all signals to send to the amps.
Also, I read here that the resolution is not widescreen compatible on the epia so a pci video card might be wanted, I need to consider this also (not finished my reading on the subject yet, too much info on this forum;-)
I think that's all I need powered.
Will a Opus 90W be enough, do I need the 150W? What about the Audioforge 200W which sells for half the price (100$) of the Opus and has ITPS included?