Originally Posted by wonderworm
1. My 400watt inverter used to power my computer fine.
2. I wired in a small relay only on the switch and it made a loud beeping sound when powering up the pc and it never booted my computer properly.
3. I tried different wiring setups for the small relay but none booted the PC.
4. I Removed the relay completely, but the Inverter now can boot my laptop, but does not have enough juice to boot the carputer anymore.
5. I tried a smaller 300watt inverter w/out relay and it can boot my pc just fine. The only problem is this inverter is loud as crap. annoying.
Who thinks I screwed up my 400w inverter when the relay was in it and it was beeping. It used to work, now it only powers laptop. Fuses are fine, no overload light is on. PC just doesn't start when I press the power button.
Chances are you screwed something up.
Lemme guess- i dont suppose you have a car wreckers in town.................. The are called automobile relays for a reason.....
Originally Posted by Tidder