Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: opus problems

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    70

    opus problems

    Finally my opus arrived.

    I connected in my car but my computer doesn't start.
    I see a green light flashing on the opus,does somebody knows what it means?

    I connected the three wires of the opus,but the computer won't start

    annybody suggestions?

    regards

  2. #2
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by jermaine
    Finally my opus arrived.

    I connected in my car but my computer doesn't start.
    I see a green light flashing on the opus,does somebody knows what it means?

    I connected the three wires of the opus,but the computer won't start

    annybody suggestions?

    regards
    Have you attached to the mobo properly. What are you trying to run ?

  3. #3
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    70
    a simply via 800 mhz,not a big deal,but it won't start.
    I think you can't do much wrong,isn't?

  4. #4
    Variable Bitrate ryuandwings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by jermaine
    a simply via 800 mhz,not a big deal,but it won't start.
    I think you can't do much wrong,isn't?
    I don't know exactly what you got, but is it EPIA V8000?
    If so, check this thread.
    There seems to be an issue with OPUS and V8000

  5. #5
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    70
    where can I see wich model I have,I only know it has a 800 mhz proccesor

  6. #6
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    70
    I have ordered today this one,will I have teh same problems with this motherboard VIA ME6000 CLE266+600 LVSX??

  7. #7
    Constant Bitrate bulgogi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NW FL
    Posts
    182
    hmm, the blinking green light indicates that the OPUS has power but is in its idle state (comp not on). did you make sure to attach the 2-pin motherboard cable in the right place?
    90% done - Sempron 64 2600+, MSI RS480M, 512mb, 80gb hd, 7" Lilliput, 802.11g pci, Itrek gps, Panasonic slim slot DVD/CDRW (broke :( ), Hauppage Wintv, Iguidance 2.0, Opus 150w, Griffin Powermate, Optima Yellowtop, Infiniti 6002i & 9603i

    My Install

  8. #8
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    70
    that's one thing I am not sure about,does somebody have the manual of the epia motherboard or a link

    thanxx for your help anyway

  9. #9
    Raw Wave Confused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by bulgogi777
    hmm, the blinking green light indicates that the OPUS has power but is in its idle state (comp not on). did you make sure to attach the 2-pin motherboard cable in the right place?
    Not only does it have to be in the right place, it also has to be the right way round

    If it doesn't work, try turning the cable the other way round
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

  10. #10
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    70
    I am sure the cables are in the right position.
    but still it won't start,maybe motherboard is dead.

    does somebody knows the meaning of blinking the green led?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2 problems with EPoX board and Opus
    By S1N3d dW17 in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 09:27 PM
  2. Opus problems.....
    By Matthew230 in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 09:39 AM
  3. Need help with OPUS problems
    By jeremyp111 in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 05:46 AM
  4. OPUS 90W Shutdown Problems
    By heywire in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2004, 10:43 PM
  5. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •