Here are the specs directly from the website:
Automatic Safe PC Startup/Shutdown
- Prevents data loss and corruption by properly starting and shutting down your CarPC.
- Every timer and many options related to the control of the PC, Inverter, Amps, etc. are user-adjustable. They are digitally selected and stored, will not drift like pots (which other SDCs use), are saved indefinatelly even during power loss. See the Configuration Manual for information relating to these settings.
Shutdown to Standby Support
- Using this Option, your PC can shutdown to standby. This is useful because Shutdown/Startup to/from Standby is much faster than when using Hibernate.
- Monitors vehicle voltage levels and will prevent the PC from turning on or will shutdown the PC when the car battery is too low. Jumper settings allow the user to adjust or disable the voltage monitor.
- Forces PC to shutdown if it hangs with the car off. Prevents you returning to a car with a dead battery due to your CarPC after a long day of work or play.
- Turns on and off the 120VAC Inverter. Click here for our inverters modified for use with our Power Controllers. Can also control DC-DC Power Supplies. Want your PC to survive cranking your car? Get the CarPC Tank EZ Here.
Amplifier Turn-On Circuit
- Turns on and off external amplifiers
Screen Turn-On Circuit
- Turns on and off all your screens
Works with Any PC
- PC and Operating System must be ACPI Compliant and properly detected as such by whatever Operating System is being used.
- Makes sure that the key is on before turning the PC on. This also allows you to quickly do anything that requires the key to be on such as rolling up a window.
- Allows you to turn off your car engine and not effect the CarPC. This comes in handy when filling up at a gas station where you want to shut off the car but not the PC.
- Specialized sequencing of your amplifiers (if any) on and off in a specific order to prevent harsh Thump that results from the PC turning on and off.
- Works with ATX, Mini-ITX, and µ-ITX motherboards and Power Supplies.
- Works with ACPI Compliant Operating System
- Our Power controllers will NEVER get confused about whether the pc is on or off.
- Can turn off the PC while the car is running without turning off the power controller.
Adjustable Low Voltage Levels
Quick Connect Cables
Modify Startup Timer
- Configured digitally by the user!
- Keep the PC from turning on when others will drive your car or when your alarm has gone off.
Control Other Items
- Control Power to up to 20 items. See the Accessory Manual for details.
- Allows the PC to stay on with the car off. The PC will then turn off if the temperatures become extreme or voltage levels drop too low. See the Accessory Manual for details.
- Allows you to instantly switch off the PC and other devices using a switch. See the Accessory Manual for details.
- You will receive our number upon purchasing a product.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Contact us for details.