Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 261

Thread: small size 150W(7-18v) with shut down controller

  1. #21
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    hope to be listed on our MP3store

    asking for distributer if MP3STORE refuse to

  2. #22
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by tj!2k4
    Does it have a remote-turn-on signal/lead on for amplifiers and such?
    unnecessary

    you can just use the +12v output to swith the relay

  3. #23
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonBTV
    one would be enough even the normal P4

    +5v------------10A
    +3.3V----------10A
    +12V-----------5A
    -12V-----------0.2A
    +5Vstandby----1A
    But I'm going to be powering a athlon 64 and a lot of other parts (3.5" HD, LCD, full sized videocard, etc... so I'd probably need around 250w in all).

    How about efficiency %?

  4. #24
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonBTV
    unnecessary

    you can just use the +12v output to swith the relay
    Oh yeah.... now why didn't I think of that












    No response required!!

  5. #25
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonBTV
    unnecessary

    you can just use the +12v output to swith the relay
    Yeh, but then you can get the amplifier pop.

    Does it drain power from the battery when its off (like does it keep the USB alive)?

  6. #26
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    But I'm going to be powering a athlon 64 and a lot of other parts (3.5" HD, LCD, full sized videocard, etc... so I'd probably need around 250w in all).

    How about efficiency %?

    no hockup

    the efficiency which I was told is >92%

    but it should be vary according to what you load it...
    I have not test the efficiency but one truth to tell:

    on working with a VIAm10000/liliput7/40G2.5/NB-cdcombo/

    NO ANY heat that you can fell on the surface even it is summer here

  7. #27
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Yeh, but then you can get the amplifier pop.

    Does it drain power from the battery when its off (like does it keep the USB alive)?
    1. use an expanceve amp which have mute and fadein, almost all HAVE even the $15/200W one here

    2. two mode according to your need totally OFF or standby (yes +5Vsb have)

  8. #28
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonBTV
    no hockup

    the efficiency which I was told is >92%

    but it should be vary according to what you load it...
    I have not test the efficiency but one truth to tell:

    on working with a VIAm10000/liliput7/40G2.5/NB-cdcombo/

    NO ANY heat that you can fell on the surface even it is summer here
    92% The keypower I was thinking of getting has a 60% efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonBTV
    1. use an expanceve amp which have mute and fadein, almost all HAVE even the $15/200W one here

    2. two mode according to your need totally OFF or standby (yes +5Vsb have)
    1. True, but not everyone has an aftermarket amp. I do, but some people do not.

    2. Good

  9. #29
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Other few questions: Battery protection? Programmable? Is it as stupid as the ITPS?

  10. #30
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Other few questions: Battery protection? Programmable? Is it as stupid as the ITPS?
    Battery protection? YES
    reprogrammable? NO
    Is it as stupid as the ITPS? YES almost the same as OPUS150

    I am writing the Instraction, please somebody correct my poor English.

Similar Threads

  1. Unbelievably cheap, small size motherboard!!
    By gsand in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 12:47 AM
  2. small proggy to shut down my lcd?
    By etrik in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 12:16 AM
  3. small size Video card
    By jtk in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 10:21 PM
  4. Shut down controller
    By danl in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-16-2002, 02:29 AM
  5. small size computer besides shuttle?
    By Ces///M3 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-13-2002, 03:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •