Okay, I have a 90W Opus, had it all mounted and working fine. Wired to the battery with 10 gauge and an inline 10A fuse, ugnition lead, starts up, shuts down, no problem.
Tonight I neede to re-route some cables so I removed the fuse on the +ive line first, disconnected the spade connectors and re-routed them. Wired it all back up and.... nothing! PC will not power up.
The inline fuse is ok, there is 12v at the PC. MB is ok, it will run off an ATX power supply. I don't think I did anything out of the ordinary other than the fuse sparking as I put it in the holder, it's ok though, as is the fuse on the Opus.
Any ideas? Could I fry it that easily?