I've purchased a DSATX PSU from MpegBox. Upon initial install the product worked fine until a few days later. It was determined that ver 1.3 had a problem in it so I sent it back to Jeff at Mpegbox. Within a week I received another PSU ver 1.6. Upon hooking up the PSU the LED was not on. To make a long story short, Jeff and I tried touble shooting the problem via email (he returns email within the day) but with no avail. I decided to send it back to have Jeff take a look at it since he had more expertise (I'm a computer science major :P). He later found out that the programming of board was unintentionally reset due to some sort of electric phenomenon, so he reset the board using the serial port connection and sent it back to me. I then received the board and upon initial hookup the LED on the board was solid. It's been 2 weeks now and it's been performing very well. Here's the specs of my computer.
1. Xenarc 8" LCD with touchscreen
2. AMD 2400 xp-m CPU
3. A-bit VA-20 mobo
4. D-link USB Wifi
5. USB GPS
6. D-Link 4-port USB hub
7. PS/2 Wireless keyboard with integrated mouse
8. TWO 12 volt fans.
Note: all of these units are being powered by the dsatx