The fuse on the M2 is not burnt or broken. Nothing I can see on the board looks damaged either. I didn't get any sparks, smoke, or burning smells when I hooked up the M2.
I've checked, double checked, triple checked my wires, my jumpers, and anything I could fathom related to how I hooked up the M2. Everything seems to be alright there too.
I used a multimeter to check that the M2 was getting power from the battery. It's getting 12.4 volts on both the power lead and the ignition lead.
I ordered an OPUS 120w today, it should be here on Monday. We'll see how the OPUS handles. I may send the M2 over to my electrical engineer buddy and see what he can figure out.