If you don't know, NaviVoice is a program to control Routis 2004/iGuidance 2 using natural voice commands which are interpreted by SAPI. For all the features look in the readme in .doc and .nfo formats.
New in this version:
- Fixed bug were it would not enter streets with ST or ND in the name
- Redid the resume from standby/hybernation function - can't get rid of nag screen though
- Redid the one instance to be compatable with the ^^^ - now included program called termed.exe to reset the status if NaviVoice.exe is termiated
- Turn monitor on/off - if you see a cop and don't want trouble :)
- Named person "leelo", so you say "leelo" instead of listen, and "done" instead of "mic off". If you don't like it, change it :D
- Page up, page down, start button, control, and alt keys added.
- MACROS!!!!! You can enter up to 1000 commands in one voice command.
Download NaviVoice v.6