Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Donations

  1. #1
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516

    Thumbs up Donations

    Want to help the development of NaviVoice?

    If you do, you can do it here:


    Thanks in advance,
    David Burban

  2. #2
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    People who have donated:
    Code:
    MoFo ---------------------- $10
    Performancecarstereo.com -- $15
    frodobaggins -------------- $10
    nappyjim ------------------ $10
    wysocki ------------------- $50
    Shmeker ------------------- $10
    ATXaccord05 --------------- $10
    Clean Customs ------------- $60
    Blue ZX3 ------------------ $10
    kuo ----------------------- $10
    Kalt ---------------------- $10
    -zip- --------------------- $10
    aguila -------------------- $10
    m5am ---------------------- $15
    spaceskater --------------- $20
    ERIKbx -------------------- $10
    CarputersForDummies.com --- $15
    Pokey --------------------- $25
    Thanks again,
    David Burban

  3. #3
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Looks like I'm gonna have to get verified

  4. #4
    Maximum Bitrate wysocki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    467
    Whoever Jane Burban is, you should check with her for your funds. Have fun! Thanks.

  5. #5
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by wysocki
    Whoever Jane Burban is, you should check with her for your funds. Have fun! Thanks.
    Thanks! Jane Burban is my mom , I can't have a paypal account

  6. #6
    Low Bitrate khemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    DeKalb
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Thanks! Jane Burban is my mom , I can't have a paypal account
    You make me, and probably half the people on this forum, feel old.

    Anywho, I feel donations from the community are a great resource for opensource/freeware developers. Not all of us have great jobs or even jobs at all. If there weren't generous people and corperations in this world, higher education wouldn't exist. So keep on the look out for the Dennis Barsema CarPC Linux distro in the near future (don't expect you to know who he is unless you live in my area ).

    I thank all who donate money to the developers of the software they use. Every penny helps.

    steve

  7. #7
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by khemical
    You make me, and probably half the people on this forum, feel old.

    Anywho, I feel donations from the community are a great resource for opensource/freeware developers. Not all of us have great jobs or even jobs at all. If there weren't generous people and corperations in this world, higher education wouldn't exist. So keep on the look out for the Dennis Barsema CarPC Linux distro in the near future (don't expect you to know who he is unless you live in my area ).

    I thank all who donate money to the developers of the software they use. Every penny helps.

    steve
    Couldn't have said it better

  8. #8
    Constant Bitrate ATXaccord05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    175
    thank you for the software and help, i just donated

  9. #9
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by ATXaccord05
    thank you for the software and help, i just donated
    Post updated... thanks

  10. #10
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,078
    Money comming...have to wait for the SLOW funds transfer. Maybe a check in the mail is quicker
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Donations
    By zorro in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 11:35 PM
  2. Hey Frodo...how are the donations coming?
    By plan_Z in forum FrodoPlayer
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 04:48 PM
  3. Donations please! Keep MindToolMile.com Online!
    By mindtool in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 04:26 PM
  4. Donations?
    By Izik in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •