Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Recommendation for Mic

  1. #41
    FLAC Skraggy_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warrington UK
    Posts
    1,484
    OK, will give it a go.

    Have only recently removed a load of soundproof wadding from the underside of the hood, because all it did was increase temps, but didn't keep that much noise down.

    Turbo engines get hot LOL.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

  2. #42
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Skraggy_uk
    OK, will give it a go.

    Have only recently removed a load of soundproof wadding from the underside of the hood, because all it did was increase temps, but didn't keep that much noise down.

    Turbo engines get hot LOL.
    Nice car BTW Toyota seems to keep the best cars on the other side of the pond

  3. #43
    FLAC Skraggy_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warrington UK
    Posts
    1,484
    Same car as the ST185 Alltrac you guys got. It isn't the later ST205. Now that is a nice car, more power, better engine management, lighter chassis, and better trans/suspension.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

  4. #44
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Skraggy_uk
    Same car as the ST185 Alltrac you guys got. It isn't the later ST205. Now that is a nice car, more power, better engine management, lighter chassis, and better trans/suspension.
    The ST205 is ugly IMO

  5. #45
    FLAC Skraggy_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warrington UK
    Posts
    1,484
    I'm torn, I like the popups and the bonnet bulge of the ST185, and the Carlos Sainz/RC models with the vent and charge cooler, instead of intercooler are very, very funky, but it is something about the less weight, and the smoother shape of the 205 I find attractive too.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

  6. #46
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Skraggy_uk
    I'm torn, I like the popups and the bonnet bulge of the ST185, and the Carlos Sainz/RC models with the vent and charge cooler, instead of intercooler are very, very funky, but it is something about the less weight, and the smoother shape of the 205 I find attractive too.
    You can always put your car on a diet, but you can't make an ugly chick pretty

  7. #47
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    153
    FYI, I found a Labtec noise cancelling mic at Staples today, $10, and it has the same specs as the Logitec one, heck it even looks the same, I just have to figure out how to power it:

    http://www.labtec.com/index.cfm/gear...d=621,crid2=10

  8. #48
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by electron
    FYI, I found a Labtec noice cancelling mic at Staples today, $10, and it has the same specs as the Logitec one, heck it even looks the same, I just have to figure out how to power it:

    http://www.labtec.com/index.cfm/gear...d=621,crid2=10
    Yeh, it looks the same. Proably made by the same company

  9. #49
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Another thread about microphones: Logitech "noise-cancelling" microphone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Threads

  1. ITX board recommendation
    By ptk in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 12:24 PM
  2. Any recommendation for my setup?
    By WakeBdr in forum GPS
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 01:10 AM
  3. [Req] amplifier recommendation
    By osirisdon in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2003, 01:06 PM
  4. Winamp Playlist Manager Recommendation?
    By nxt125 in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2002, 04:02 AM
  5. DC power supply recommendation / rating howto?
    By bergeron76 in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2001, 09:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •