So, anyone have any comments?
New in this version:
- Clear engine log function
- Start GPS program command line parameter
- Fixed some win2k bugs (focus)
- Redid focus feature
- Centrafuse support
- Includes config program
The start GPS command line (/startgps) doesn't work for some reason in FP. I wanted to have the ability to set NaviVoice as the navigation program and to have it launch automatically when you click on navigation. But the function works from the command line. .bat file may help get it working
Get it here
I downloaded this about 2 hours after you posted it, but I have been working so much I haven't had a chance to try this version.
Will do so this weekend!
does this have any support for the NM destinator?
Barely. It can "talk" to destinator, but not yet do anything. NM's SDK should be finalized soon, so after that I should have some support for d3. There are some commands that work, like I put a command for home, view map, and some others.Originally Posted by jcdillin
Installed 1.3 and have a couple questions/observations:
1. As with other carputer apps, it'd be nice to know what has (not) changed in the ini/xml files. Would make upgrading a LOT less work.
2. In the control panel under SAPI properties, I don't see anything happen when I click on Engine Properties, Audio Properties, and Audio Volume.
3. Where is documentation on voice parameters you use like:
<RATE SPEED="-5">blah blah blah</RATE>
4: I think you mis-spelled the tag here:
VoiceNumber24=<PROM SYM="fo u rth">fourth</PRON>
1) It would, BUT its a lot of work for me The next version will hopefully have the XML config, so editing everything will be much easier.Originally Posted by wysocki
2) That's something left over for the SAPI5 people.
3) With some voices, you can control the speed. Negative values make it slower, positive makes it faster. 0 is standard.
4) SAPI looks at the SYM="..." stuff.