Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 130

Thread: RELEASE: NaviVoice v1.7

  1. #11
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    1) I'll look into it.
    2) Not easy, but I hope I can pull something up... it'll just put down the "# - Command".
    3) Adjust your sensitivity settings.
    4) Windows won't let me do it. All the other key combos work.

    3) Can I just disable typing letter by letter?

    Is this the kind of feedback you're looking for? I'll try to brainstorm some more

  2. #12
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by phita23
    3) Can I just disable typing letter by letter?

    Is this the kind of feedback you're looking for? I'll try to brainstorm some more
    3) you can do that by deleteing the letter references in the XML file.

    Yeh, this is the kind feedback that helps

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    I finally got a chance to open 7 after redoing my entire system with that sound problem. I must have installed something that was hurting the machine, but its fine now.
    Anyway, I finally realized I could do so much more now with the macros. I don't know if they were there before and I just didn't notice or was too happy about what I could already do, but I understand I can do shortcut keys to do things. Freakin awesome. I was happy with what i could do, but now I can control the TV as well. I can create macros!! Man, I don't know if Im going to be able to stop adding.

    Maybe I didn't read this in the last release, or if it was there, but why is program_title455=Winamp v1.x. Just curious why its not notepad anymore.
    thanks again for all the work, hope to have some money for you soon.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

  4. #14
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by clean customs
    I finally got a chance to open 7 after redoing my entire system with that sound problem. I must have installed something that was hurting the machine, but its fine now.
    Anyway, I finally realized I could do so much more now with the macros. I don't know if they were there before and I just didn't notice or was too happy about what I could already do, but I understand I can do shortcut keys to do things. Freakin awesome. I was happy with what i could do, but now I can control the TV as well. I can create macros!! Man, I don't know if Im going to be able to stop adding.

    Maybe I didn't read this in the last release, or if it was there, but why is program_title455=Winamp v1.x. Just curious why its not notepad anymore.
    thanks again for all the work, hope to have some money for you soon.
    Glad that you are enjoying the macros. There is this one macro that we figured out doesn't work, but its because of windows (shift + home)

    the title455 is different because I was testing it out with winamp

  5. #15
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Glad that you are enjoying the macros. There is this one macro that we figured out doesn't work, but its because of windows (shift + home)

    the title455 is different because I was testing it out with winamp
    Should I change the title455 back? Or keep it like it is. Does your voice say frado instead of frodo? Mine does. Would you like a donation of Anjali? I highly recommend it. It als has two other voices as well that are pretty clean.
    Oh yea, what are places and why do I have them? I havent' found anything that explained why I would add a place to it. The favorites I use, but I don't know what places do. One favor too, can you give me a sample line for playing a audio file when I say something. I could probably figure it out, but I am overwhelmed with what I am doing now.

    The next version of NaviVoice is a merge program for previous xml and ini files.
    later
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

  6. #16
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by clean customs
    Should I change the title455 back? Or keep it like it is. Does your voice say frado instead of frodo? Mine does. Would you like a donation of Anjali? I highly recommend it. It als has two other voices as well that are pretty clean.
    Oh yea, what are places and why do I have them? I havent' found anything that explained why I would add a place to it. The favorites I use, but I don't know what places do. One favor too, can you give me a sample line for playing a audio file when I say something. I could probably figure it out, but I am overwhelmed with what I am doing now.

    The next version of NaviVoice is a merge program for previous xml and ini files.
    later
    I don't want an indian accent...
    I'm going to be doing a reinstall of windows, so I have no use for it right now anyways

    Places are like for the macros, and for commonly entered items, like city names, etc...

    No merge of XML and INI in next version. Still need to understand the XML code. Need a clear mind for that.

    for the playfile:
    program_name454=C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Projects\NaviVoice\playfile. exe
    program_params454=""C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Projects\NaviVoice\1.wav""

  7. #17
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    Thanks for the playfile commands. I was just kidding about the merge. it only takes a few minutes. It does come with Crystal, you can check her out at nextup.com, which comes with the engine if you ever want to get another one. Crystal is not bad by any means, I think it was crystal. Thanks again man
    later
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

  8. #18
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by clean customs
    Thanks for the playfile commands. I was just kidding about the merge. it only takes a few minutes. It does come with Crystal, you can check her out at nextup.com, which comes with the engine if you ever want to get another one. Crystal is not bad by any means, I think it was crystal. Thanks again man
    later
    I've got crystal on my computer already
    Julie does sound good though, but later

    Just spend $50 for a video card, hope the deal goes through

  9. #19
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    98
    okay probably a stupid question but here goes...youd obviously need a microphone to use this program so what hardware is recommended for this use?

  10. #20
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    That would be a computer with a mic plug. Other then that, theres nothing else.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Similar Threads

  1. Release: NaviVoice v1.6
    By 0l33l in forum PowerVoice
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 01:30 AM
  2. RELEASE: NaviVoice v1.5
    By 0l33l in forum PowerVoice
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 04:12 AM
  3. RELEASE: NaviVoice v1.4 - Map Monkey Support!
    By 0l33l in forum PowerVoice
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 04:11 AM
  4. NaviVoice v1.1 Release!
    By 0l33l in forum PowerVoice
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:10 AM
  5. NaviVoice v.7 Release!
    By 0l33l in forum PowerVoice
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 03:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •