Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: How do i feed in the command

  1. #1
    Maximum Bitrate vicky_obee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    562

    How do i feed in the command

    Hi Ok sounds like a nice program to control software..
    a few questions PLS

    1... 406 for forodo player fine.. but in case i need to add in a few more commands like in RADIO i want to switch to another channel named " RED FM" where do i put in this command. Or if i need to switch on to CAMERA mode from media mode

    2.... In case i want to use the calcualtor and its functions ( + - * / = and the numbers)with voice ( stored in d:\program files\calculator\calc.exe ) what code do i have to go ahead with...

    3... like note pad have a code line.... if i want to start PAint.exe what do i do.. can u pls help me n deatails as to where what line has to go ( i mean in .INI or XML )


    ok and wonder is this a BUG or some error on my part.....If frodo is playing a song and i give a wake up command "BORIS" it replies LISTENING ( fine ) and before it says PAUSE i say VOLUME DOWN 2 ( or any other new command ) It keeps saying PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE ( goes on )till i restart the comp. Just shutting Frodo and restarting dosent help....
    Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
    2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
    120 Gb Laptop HD
    7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
    Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
    Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
    ----------
    Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

  2. #2
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee
    Hi Ok sounds like a nice program to control software..
    a few questions PLS

    1... 406 for forodo player fine.. but in case i need to add in a few more commands like in RADIO i want to switch to another channel named " RED FM" where do i put in this command. Or if i need to switch on to CAMERA mode from media mode

    2.... In case i want to use the calcualtor and its functions ( + - * / = and the numbers)with voice ( stored in d:\program files\calculator\calc.exe ) what code do i have to go ahead with...

    3... like note pad have a code line.... if i want to start PAint.exe what do i do.. can u pls help me n deatails as to where what line has to go ( i mean in .INI or XML )


    ok and wonder is this a BUG or some error on my part.....If frodo is playing a song and i give a wake up command "BORIS" it replies LISTENING ( fine ) and before it says PAUSE i say VOLUME DOWN 2 ( or any other new command ) It keeps saying PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE ( goes on )till i restart the comp. Just shutting Frodo and restarting dosent help....
    Follow the examples for #1 and #2 and #3. Also read the HTML file in the install and search the forum.

    For #4... disable the pause reply in FP.

  3. #3
    Maximum Bitrate vicky_obee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    562
    OK thanx am trying to configure as per the INI files.
    Managed to get open and close MSPAINT. but am still not able to configure the FOCUS minimise and maximise funtion.

    tried to see the INI file for the NOTE PAD REFERENCE but there are alnost 7 comands in the program_close454.... part can u tell me what specific commands can be there for these 3 functions
    Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
    2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
    120 Gb Laptop HD
    7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
    Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
    Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
    ----------
    Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

  4. #4
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee
    OK thanx am trying to configure as per the INI files.
    Managed to get open and close MSPAINT. but am still not able to configure the FOCUS minimise and maximise funtion.

    tried to see the INI file for the NOTE PAD REFERENCE but there are alnost 7 comands in the program_close454.... part can u tell me what specific commands can be there for these 3 functions
    program_close454 commands are examples of the macros.

    To get the focus part to work, you need to find the window class and put it into the appropriate program_title section.

  5. #5
    Maximum Bitrate vicky_obee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    562
    Hi
    Well did try quite a few combinations to get the FOCUS and RESTORE function but still not able to get it working...

    The macros are in this order
    403=restore
    404=maximise
    405=focus

    program_close403=SETMOUSEPOS[10;12],VK_LBUTTON,^,VK_LBUTTON,^,R,^
    program_close404=SETMOUSEPOS[988;12],VK_LBUTTON,^,VK_LBUTTON,^s
    program_close405=SETMOUSEPOS[464;41],VK_LBUTTON,^,VK_LBUTTON,^

    I have also tried for the focus and restore the CLASS method

    program_close403=MapKingV7 Class
    program_close405=MapKingV7 Class

    Can U pls help me pout with this....
    thanx
    Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
    2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
    120 Gb Laptop HD
    7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
    Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
    Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
    ----------
    Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

  6. #6
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    program_close is only to run the macro when the program closes.

  7. #7
    Maximum Bitrate vicky_obee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    562
    OK
    Can i ask for more question...

    What is the difference between RESTORE and FOCUS..
    Do i understand RESTORE has the same function as MAXIMIZE.....
    Also since macros are for close program HOW do i use the RESTORE and FOCUS function.. Can U PLS PLS be more detailed as how do i configure this function. ( the example of note pad for RESTORE and FOCUS use CLASS funtion ...) i did try the same for the navigation ( class function ) but it is not happening...
    PLS help me out
    thanx

    vicky
    Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
    2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
    120 Gb Laptop HD
    7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
    Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
    Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
    ----------
    Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

  8. #8
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee
    OK
    Can i ask for more question...

    What is the difference between RESTORE and FOCUS..
    Do i understand RESTORE has the same function as MAXIMIZE.....
    Also since macros are for close program HOW do i use the RESTORE and FOCUS function.. Can U PLS PLS be more detailed as how do i configure this function. ( the example of note pad for RESTORE and FOCUS use CLASS funtion ...) i did try the same for the navigation ( class function ) but it is not happening...
    PLS help me out
    thanx

    vicky
    Restore is to bring the window up after you maximized or minimized it. Focus it to give that application focus, so you would be sending keys to it properly. Restore and Focus will work if you entered the class name properly.

  9. #9
    Maximum Bitrate vicky_obee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    562
    OH Gr8 now i understand the functions.

    My only questoin now is for the NOTEPAD ( restore & focus ) how and what class command did u give. I mean which area of note pad did u click so that u get the CLASS in the spy software.

    I clicked on the BLUE BAR on the top to get the FOCUS CLASS command ( in the spy software ) and used the class command as this...

    program_title405=MapKingV7 Class...

    but still am not able to get the desired result....
    can u pls help me
    Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
    2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
    120 Gb Laptop HD
    7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
    Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
    Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
    ----------
    Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

  10. #10
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky_obee
    OH Gr8 now i understand the functions.

    My only questoin now is for the NOTEPAD ( restore & focus ) how and what class command did u give. I mean which area of note pad did u click so that u get the CLASS in the spy software.

    I clicked on the BLUE BAR on the top to get the FOCUS CLASS command ( in the spy software ) and used the class command as this...

    program_title405=MapKingV7 Class...

    but still am not able to get the desired result....
    can u pls help me
    Search until you get the class to be "notepad". Its not the title bar, as that belongs to windows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Command line mp3 player for Linux?
    By lewisd in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:28 PM
  2. SpeakEasy Voice Recognition - Beta 1
    By ruairi in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 11:12 PM
  3. SpeakEasy Voice Recognition - Release 0.9.1
    By ruairi in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 05:19 PM
  4. at+mpbr command in Motorola a1000
    By jumpjack in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 04:31 AM
  5. Anyone understand Java ? I need help.
    By frodobaggins in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 10:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •