OkOriginally Posted by jcdillin
Hope it isCould just be something screwy on my desktop.
well after it stops raining i'm going to try it in my car, now I know i just need to replace that XML file to fix the ole error. and i'll let you know about the beeping. Could just be something screwy on my desktop.
Just noticed this but it has been going on for a while:
I'm using the Neospeech Kate voices. When I first startup NV and then say "Boris", the logfile shows an immediate 110 response but the vocal response comes out about 8 seconds later. After this first time everything is fine and it responds immediately.
yeah I have been getting the same problem.
Don't recall this happening in earlier versions. Is anyone else experiencing this besides me and jdcillin?
If you can, I think you should go back to intializing at startup. It's not clean to have to wait for the first response so long. BTW, how's work coming along on the ini/xml config editor?
I'll see if the initializing problem is the reason that it takes 8-9 seconds.Originally Posted by wysocki
I'm still waiting for some good XML config code because I have no idea how that all works. Once I get the code I'll integrate it
I just dowloaded NaviVoice 1.3, and installed it on my laptop running Windows XP. I can't start it, because I get always OLE error 8004503A. I can start config utility but not NaviVoice. The error shows uo as soon I start it. After I clicked ok I found that NaviVoice is running (it shows up on my process list), but I can't switch to it, and there is nothing in my tray. I tried deleting the .ini and .xml files and re-downloaded brand new ones, but same problem. HELPPPPPP