Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Faq

  1. #21
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifer
    or a SC250TT
    Yeah it does thanks mate, works perfectly... well almost,, ive just gotta organise some words the system recognises better. but thanks..
    Great to hear

  2. #22
    ups
    ups is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4
    Just got to know the program and i'm ansious to try it out!

    While reading the documentation (in NaviVoice_v1.4.zip) the FAQ html file still refers the leelo magic word, and now the word is boris.

    Now I have a question, maybe is just silly since I haven't tried it yet.. but.. still:

    on NaviVoice.ini
    Code:
    VoiceNumber22=second
    VoiceNumber23=third
    VoiceNumber24=<PROM SYM="fo u rth">fourth</PRON>
    VoiceNumber25=fiftth
    VoiceNumber26=sixth
    Why does "fourth" need special formatting to be spelled correctly? (Like Rate speed while going to paris (Voice203)? )

  3. #23
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by ups
    Just got to know the program and i'm ansious to try it out!

    While reading the documentation (in NaviVoice_v1.4.zip) the FAQ html file still refers the leelo magic word, and now the word is boris.

    Now I have a question, maybe is just silly since I haven't tried it yet.. but.. still:

    on NaviVoice.ini
    Code:
    VoiceNumber22=second
    VoiceNumber23=third
    VoiceNumber24=<PROM SYM="fo u rth">fourth</PRON>
    VoiceNumber25=fiftth
    VoiceNumber26=sixth
    Why does "fourth" need special formatting to be spelled correctly? (Like Rate speed while going to paris (Voice203)? )
    I wonder why my docs still say leelo...

    I guess I put in the pronounciation because it sounds better using AT&T voices

  4. #24
    Admin. Linux loser.
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Bugbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Corning, NY
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    2

    Navivoice Controlling Frodoplayer - No Recipient found

    I've got the Navivoice working but am having some trouble getting it to operate FP. I say:

    "Boris" and it says "listening"
    Then "Boris" --> "Focus on Frodo" and it does.
    Then I say "Boris" --> "Play" and I get an error "No Recipient found!"

    The code is 502, which is the proper "Play" command.

    Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettocruzer View Post
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

  5. #25
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugbyte
    I've got the Navivoice working but am having some trouble getting it to operate FP. I say:

    "Boris" and it says "listening"
    Then "Boris" --> "Focus on Frodo" and it does.
    Then I say "Boris" --> "Play" and I get an error "No Recipient found!"

    The code is 502, which is the proper "Play" command.

    Any suggestions?
    Did you put FP as the right media player. For the latest version I had it set on RR.

  6. #26
    Low Bitrate BlueGrimRX8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    56
    I am getting this same error, how do you set FP as the right media Player? Everything else is working great!

  7. #27
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrimRX8
    I am getting this same error, how do you set FP as the right media Player? Everything else is working great!
    Change program_name406= to be "program_name406=C:\Program Files\FrodoPlayer\FrodoPlayer.EXE".

  8. #28
    Low Bitrate BlueGrimRX8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    56
    Sweet, I had that done before but for some reason it didn't work until I restarted, Thanks MAN!!

  9. #29
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrimRX8
    Sweet, I had that done before but for some reason it didn't work until I restarted, Thanks MAN!!
    Yeh, you have to restart when you change certain settings in the INI. You definately need to restart when you change the XML

  10. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    20

    Question turning off navivoice

    Hello !

    I have navivoice working nice!! but how can i turn it off or turn off the mike with a voice command? how should I put this on the xml and the ini ??

    thanks for your help

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FAQ question about Skin installing
    By QuickCarl in forum ME Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 11:46 AM
  2. Mother of All FAQs. MIT Carputer FAQ.
    By chorattil in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 01:34 PM
  3. Xenarc Meta FAQ
    By Skippman in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2002, 03:11 PM
  4. The FAQ? What happened?
    By Aaron Cake in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2001, 04:32 PM
  5. Making the FAQ...
    By Aaron Cake in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2000, 12:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •