We have released a new build this week. Some of the bigger changes are:
- Camera viewer module - can take a video feed from any QT-supported device and show it on the screen (in either workarea or full screen mode). It can also record the video to the disk - as a QT movie or as a sequence of images with defined fps/interval. Any available system data can be superimposed on the image. With a suitable IR camera, the module can also be used for night vision.
- HQCT control module supports HQCT eA (including power management and amplifier controls).
- Weather module is now using the final version of the icons/images
- Navigation now supports POIs with proximity alarm definable
- Phidgets connector has been improved, new module was added to process data from sensors to equalize oscillating values (i.e. fue level sensor)
- IMAP4 support for messaging
- Monitor module now supports level indicators for all values, it also supports proper logging. New "ComputerInfo" module provides monitor with system status data (temperatures, CPU load, RAM usage)
- NMEA module can now log data into .kml or .gpx files
just when I tell myself that I'm not gonna do a mini in my ride you have to go and make some cool new additions and make me change my mind...
Is this build available to everybody, or is it just a private release. I still only see 1.6.1 on your web site, so I was just wondering.