The software itself is basically done, except for navigation, which is a kind of hot-fix at the moment (we do have a working module, but you must use an external app to do the routing and then download the file to the car). However we have made a big progress this week and can now work with maps in several standard formats directly and things are moving pretty fast.
So we are 95% focused on the navigation at the moment (the remaining 5% being closer integration with car hardware in our demo installations). You should see some results in about 3 weeks.
And BTW: we are most probably going to MWSF in January.